Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Various things, have a look
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31
@aphreal

Coming right up! :D
@aphreal

Coming right up! :D
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Looking for at least a few more shards, as well as other trades!
Looking for at least a few more shards, as well as other trades!
Updated!
Updated!
@aphreal

I don't suppose you'd want more Shards for your 15 Rusted/5 Iron Chests? (Feel free to say no, haha. I'll understand!) >.>
@aphreal

I don't suppose you'd want more Shards for your 15 Rusted/5 Iron Chests? (Feel free to say no, haha. I'll understand!) >.>
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin Actually, I might trade at least some of them, now that you mention it. Let me see how many more shards I need...

I'll trade for about 100 more shards, however you'd like to break that down in chests :)
@Drezdin Actually, I might trade at least some of them, now that you mention it. Let me see how many more shards I need...

I'll trade for about 100 more shards, however you'd like to break that down in chests :)
@aphreal

Alrighty! 14 Rusted Chests and 2 Iron Chests for 100 Magical Shards? :D (And maybe I can purchase the other 1 Rusted Chest and 3 Iron Chests for 36,500t?)
@aphreal

Alrighty! 14 Rusted Chests and 2 Iron Chests for 100 Magical Shards? :D (And maybe I can purchase the other 1 Rusted Chest and 3 Iron Chests for 36,500t?)
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin Sounds good! I'll set up another CR :)
@Drezdin Sounds good! I'll set up another CR :)
@Evet I'm afraid I'm not looking for very many more shards; I should have updated this before falling asleep last night. Sorry!

I would trade a berserker for 8 shards, but beyond that I pretty much have what I need for this festival.
@Evet I'm afraid I'm not looking for very many more shards; I should have updated this before falling asleep last night. Sorry!

I would trade a berserker for 8 shards, but beyond that I pretty much have what I need for this festival.
@aphreal
I have a mossy pohip and a crystalhide jester, as well as pink silk sash and leg silks and celadon arm silks. i also have a few copies of fest apparel from FF TC and SC of this year - let me know what you want! i can also coli grind for you if that's smth you're interested in. I also have a bunch of chests in my hoard and baldwin stuff

i'm looking to trade for both of the plague eggs and maybe the lvl 25g1?
@aphreal
I have a mossy pohip and a crystalhide jester, as well as pink silk sash and leg silks and celadon arm silks. i also have a few copies of fest apparel from FF TC and SC of this year - let me know what you want! i can also coli grind for you if that's smth you're interested in. I also have a bunch of chests in my hoard and baldwin stuff

i'm looking to trade for both of the plague eggs and maybe the lvl 25g1?
VIKjMWi.pngfg4YKEt.pngboopedoop.png
@rexcorvidae

I would be very happy to trade an egg for your mossy pohip, since they're valued around the same in the AH (~198kt).

I don't need a crystalhide jester, unfortunately, just a hawksbill goliath. When I get home this evening, I can look through and see if there's anything I missed from recent festivals that I might want to trade for, and we'll see if we can work something out for the second egg and/or gen1.

You could set up the CR for the pohip now, though, if you're good with that part of the trade :)
@rexcorvidae

I would be very happy to trade an egg for your mossy pohip, since they're valued around the same in the AH (~198kt).

I don't need a crystalhide jester, unfortunately, just a hawksbill goliath. When I get home this evening, I can look through and see if there's anything I missed from recent festivals that I might want to trade for, and we'll see if we can work something out for the second egg and/or gen1.

You could set up the CR for the pohip now, though, if you're good with that part of the trade :)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31