Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Apparel/G/Fest for Wishlist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@hexadecimal Yes, sorry! There was a glitch saying I didn't have the necessary items; I'm just redoing the trade ^^
@hexadecimal Yes, sorry! There was a glitch saying I didn't have the necessary items; I'm just redoing the trade ^^
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon I have a spare black-winged hummingbird and a melon marzal. AH prices for these are 210kt and 40kt.

Would you be willing to trade them for your prismatic arm silks, copper filigree wing guard and steelscale wing guard? They are 120g=120kt and 90kt and 30kt in the AH.
@Automedon I have a spare black-winged hummingbird and a melon marzal. AH prices for these are 210kt and 40kt.

Would you be willing to trade them for your prismatic arm silks, copper filigree wing guard and steelscale wing guard? They are 120g=120kt and 90kt and 30kt in the AH.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Automedon Hi! I wanted to know how much you value these two [item=Witch's Cobwebs] [item=Magician's Cobwebs] so I know the price range for what I can trade for! and I have a spare of this guy too [item=melon marzal]
@Automedon

Hi! I wanted to know how much you value these two Witch's Cobwebs Magician's Cobwebs so I know the price range for what I can trade for!

and I have a spare of this guy too Melon Marzal
@Automedon - INnerested in your sakura flowerfall! (LAH ~300kt)

I have a rosy peryton (LAH ~224t) , daisy flowerfall (LAH ~29kt) , melon (LAH 19kt) , golden silk scarf (34kt) totals 307kt if you are interested?

Was this thread necro'd by any chance?
@Automedon - INnerested in your sakura flowerfall! (LAH ~300kt)

I have a rosy peryton (LAH ~224t) , daisy flowerfall (LAH ~29kt) , melon (LAH 19kt) , golden silk scarf (34kt) totals 307kt if you are interested?

Was this thread necro'd by any chance?
8mZCvaS.png
@Automedon I can trade you the Gold Amulet of Alchemy for gems. LAH is a jump from 50 to 100, so let me know what you think is fair? Also, if you're hoarding [item=Fool's Gold], I have 97 of them XD
@Automedon

I can trade you the Gold Amulet of Alchemy for gems. LAH is a jump from 50 to 100, so let me know what you think is fair?

Also, if you're hoarding Fool's Gold , I have 97 of them XD
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
@lisegathe @somethingwitty @seles @miraear

Hi guys! So sorry, I am on a small hiatus atm, and my attendance is spotty. But, if you're still interested in the items you're requesting, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out!
@lisegathe @somethingwitty @seles @miraear

Hi guys! So sorry, I am on a small hiatus atm, and my attendance is spotty. But, if you're still interested in the items you're requesting, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon I'm still interested in trading :)
@Automedon I'm still interested in trading :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Automedon

I would still be interested in making a trade as well ^^
@Automedon

I would still be interested in making a trade as well ^^
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
@Lisegathe I don't seem to have my prismatic arm silks any more, but I do have the other two items. What other item would you like, if any? I'd be interested in your hummingbird!

@Miraear I don't have enough gems at the moment, but I am interested in your fool's gold! Is there anything you'd like for them?
@Lisegathe I don't seem to have my prismatic arm silks any more, but I do have the other two items. What other item would you like, if any? I'd be interested in your hummingbird!

@Miraear I don't have enough gems at the moment, but I am interested in your fool's gold! Is there anything you'd like for them?
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon Those were the items I was most interested in, really. I can take gems or treasure to make up the rest, though.
@Automedon Those were the items I was most interested in, really. I can take gems or treasure to make up the rest, though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9