Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Apparel/G/Fest for Wishlist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
^^
^^
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
^^
^^
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon [item=daisy flowerfall][item=magician's cobwebs][item=hydra](tentative)[item=longhorn capricat](tentative) for gems?
@Automedon
Daisy Flowerfall Magician's Cobwebs Hydra (tentative) Longhorn Capricat (tentative)
for gems?
s7cpOmi.png
@Automedon

I have the magician's cobwebs you're looking for, if I read the post right!
@Automedon

I have the magician's cobwebs you're looking for, if I read the post right!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@Belegorn I'd much rather be able to trade items for them, but I can take the flowerfall for 25g!

@reikimuroichi Would you take item(s) for them?
@Belegorn I'd much rather be able to trade items for them, but I can take the flowerfall for 25g!

@reikimuroichi Would you take item(s) for them?
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon Sounds good, could you please send a CR? I'm a little busy right now. And I'll look over what you're offering, see if anything catches my eye.
@Automedon Sounds good, could you please send a CR? I'm a little busy right now. And I'll look over what you're offering, see if anything catches my eye.
s7cpOmi.png
@belegorn Sure thing!
@belegorn Sure thing!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon Nothing really interested me, but thanks for buying the flowerfall :)
@Automedon Nothing really interested me, but thanks for buying the flowerfall :)
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn No worries! Thank you!
@Belegorn No worries! Thank you!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

If you had any eggs, I would be happy to exchange it for that + some currency on my end. But other then that I'm more interested in currency.
@Automedon

If you had any eggs, I would be happy to exchange it for that + some currency on my end. But other then that I'm more interested in currency.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9