Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Boop
Boop
@GEESE i am interested in will o embers . Could u please tell me how much do u quote for them both and individually ?
@GEESE i am interested in will o embers . Could u please tell me how much do u quote for them both and individually ?
@gandalfofspace
My apologies for the late reply, just waking up haha.
One of the embers actually sold on the AH while I was asleep. As far as the remaining one goes I could sell it for 170g or 170kt if you'd be interested. I've pulled it from the AH for the moment to give you time to reply ^^
@gandalfofspace
My apologies for the late reply, just waking up haha.
One of the embers actually sold on the AH while I was asleep. As far as the remaining one goes I could sell it for 170g or 170kt if you'd be interested. I've pulled it from the AH for the moment to give you time to reply ^^
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
@GEESE oh no worries...but I was actuall hoping to buy them for 150 kt each as i am on the kinda broke side atm lol.
If u r ok with 150 then please send a CR if not i totally understand.
Have a nice day.
p.s. sorry for the late reply I was asleep. I just woke up.
@GEESE oh no worries...but I was actuall hoping to buy them for 150 kt each as i am on the kinda broke side atm lol.
If u r ok with 150 then please send a CR if not i totally understand.
Have a nice day.
p.s. sorry for the late reply I was asleep. I just woke up.
@gandalfofspace
I can do that too! I'll send the CR.
@gandalfofspace
I can do that too! I'll send the CR.
@GEESE how much for these Accent: Icarus (the pearlcatcher male one) [item= accent: Leaflace][item=Accent: Ancient Radiance][item= Accent: Boneyard empress][item=accent: Glowing Contagion][item=Accent: Mistral sing along]
@GEESE how much for these

Accent: Icarus (the pearlcatcher male one) Accent: Leaflace Accent: Ancient Radiance Accent: Boneyard Empress Accent: Glowing Contagion Accent: Mistral Sing Along
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18