Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading/Collecting: Materials & Trinkets
Welcome to my Collection Quest trade thread! I am attempting to collect a full vault of stacks of every stackable item, and at least one of every familiar.

I am NOT buying any items at this time, I am only interested in trading.

Quick Reference Guide:

Food:
1-3 star drops - 20t per point
4-5 star drops - 40t per point
6 star drops - 3000t each

Materials:
Gathering drops - hoardsell price
Coliseum drops, normal mobs - hoardsell price
Coliseum drops, boss mobs - hoardsell price x2 or LAH

Trinkets:
Coliseum drops, normal mobs - hoardsell price x2 or LAH
Coliseum drops, boss mobs - hoardsell price x4 or LAH
Coliseum small chests - opened value

Swipp Items - LAH
Baldwin Items - LAH
Den Items - trade 1:1 of food items, materials, or trinkets, anything else is LAH

Current Focus:
  • Food Items from Gathering and Coliseum Drops
  • Material Drops from Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta
  • Trinkets from Coliseum Drops
  • Familiars from Training Fields
  • New Valentines Noggles!

Here is what I currently have to offer for trade! These are all the spare and extra items I have, minus Apparel and several dozen stacks in the Other category.

As always, please feel free to ask if I have any of an item you do not see, as I only update these screenshots occasionally. I also have several pages of familiars, skins, and accents from past festivals, a couple of pages of vistas from festivals, and many fest chests and coliseum skin crates. I also have a couple of UM Skins that I may be willing to part with for large batches of items.
Welcome to my Collection Quest trade thread! I am attempting to collect a full vault of stacks of every stackable item, and at least one of every familiar.

I am NOT buying any items at this time, I am only interested in trading.

Quick Reference Guide:

Food:
1-3 star drops - 20t per point
4-5 star drops - 40t per point
6 star drops - 3000t each

Materials:
Coliseum drops, normal mobs - hoardsell price
Coliseum drops, boss mobs - hoardsell price x2 or LAH

Trinkets:
Coliseum drops, normal mobs - hoardsell price x2 or LAH
Coliseum drops, boss mobs - hoardsell price x4 or LAH
Coliseum small chests - opened value

Swipp Items - LAH
Baldwin Items - LAH
Den Items - trade 1:1 of food items, materials, or trinkets, anything else is LAH

Current Focus:
  • Food Items from Gathering and Coliseum Drops
  • Material Drops from Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta
  • Trinkets from Coliseum Drops
  • Familiars from Training Fields
  • New Valentines Noggles!

Here is what I currently have to offer for trade! These are all the spare and extra items I have, minus Apparel and several dozen stacks in the Other category.

As always, please feel free to ask if I have any of an item you do not see, as I only update these screenshots occasionally. I also have several pages of familiars, skins, and accents from past festivals, a couple of pages of vistas from festivals, and many fest chests and coliseum skin crates. I also have a couple of UM Skins that I may be willing to part with for large batches of items.
@gemsandbones I have one that I can send you.
@gemsandbones I have one that I can send you.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
@gemsandbones Do you still have [item=Corona Sempervivum], [item=White Cabbage Butterfly], [item=Mycena Mushroom], and [item=Blue Rose]? I'll be glad to trade! I have a lot of all listed items except birds.
@gemsandbones
Do you still have Corona Sempervivum , White Cabbage Butterfly , Mycena Mushroom , and Blue Rose ? I'll be glad to trade! I have a lot of all listed items except birds.
TIobTkz.png
Updated!
Updated!