Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] L19 Cauldron | New Fams!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center]Online | Busy | Queue Full | [b]Offline[/b] | Closed [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [size=5][b]Current Cauldron Level[/b]: 19[/size] [size=4][b]What's In the Pot?[/b]: Open! [b]Experience[/b]: 12,278/19,100[/size][/center] I have a cauldron that I don't use as often as I should, and I'd really like to max it out for future updates for Baldwin (and to get rid of the awkward non-5 or 0 number on my experience!). I am willing to brew items for you and melt things down! [b]General Notes[/b] [list][*]Please do not order more than 1 slots' worth at a time (ie, no 'two orders of melting'). [*]I ask that you please be patient with brewing and melting orders. I am FR+2, and while I am much better now about checking my cauldron regularly, I sometimes miss and/or forget for a bit. Your order may take a day to fully process. [*]Please observe the status for each brewing type. These may close periodically. [*]Tips are not necessary for any brewing procedure, but are greatly appreciated! I especially appreciate food (insects and seafood) and Baldwin materials.[/list] [b]Item Melting[/b] Status: Closed due to new update! You send me the item types you want to melt down (they can be mixed types) and I'll throw them in the pot! [list][*]Item melting is [b]1g/1kt[/b] per item in the pot. Mixed payments are acceptable. [*]Please do not send more than 20 items at a time. This is how many I can do in one day. [*]I will NOT accept 'looking for X number of a specific color' transmutation requests. 20 items for 20 mats only. [*]I will send back all transmutations once they are all finished. [*]Payment in advance is preferred. If you have not sent payment, I will put your items in a two-way crossroads for payment.[/list] [b]Brewing[/b] Status: Open! Got something you're not high enough level to make? Send me the materials and I'll make it for you! [list][*]You tell me what you want brewed and I brew it for you! [*]Brewing items is FREE - you provide me with all the materials and the treasure to make the brew, and I send them back at no extra cost! [*]You may order more than 1 item brewed at a time if the combined total is less than 10 hours' worth of brewing (for example, 3 sets of beakers). [*]Items will be sent back either as soon as they are finished brewing, or when I wake up if they were brewed overnight.[/list] [b]Festival Brewing[/b] Status: Closed! I don't brew a lot of items during festivals, so I offer my cauldron to you for currency, skin/accent, and Prismatic Tokens. Item melting during festival weeks is suspended, but not other brewing. [list][*]I will only brew batches of 20 festival currency (copper muck and grey slime) and the Baldwin festival skin and accent during the festival week. I will not do the 1, 2, or 5 batches of currency. [*]Please do not order more than 3 sets (60 total) of festival currency or more than 3 skins and/or accents at once. This is how many I can brew in one day. [*]Orders for festival items will be accepted up to rollover Friday into Saturday of the festival week. I will not be taking any orders on the last day.[/list] [b]Queue[/b] I have 3 reserve slots available for brewing and item melting. Please wait until I confirm before sending materials. I will take materials in advance for your order and put it in as soon as any orders above you are done. [quote][list=1][*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [/list][/quote] [center][size=4][b]Not sure what I can brew? Check out the Baldwin Visual Guide:[/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][size=5][b][color=#6B0000]'Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0' [/b][/color][/size][/url]
Online | Busy | Queue Full | Offline | Closed

cauldron_loading.gif

Current Cauldron Level: 19
What's In the Pot?: Open!
Experience: 12,278/19,100

I have a cauldron that I don't use as often as I should, and I'd really like to max it out for future updates for Baldwin (and to get rid of the awkward non-5 or 0 number on my experience!).

I am willing to brew items for you and melt things down!

General Notes
  • Please do not order more than 1 slots' worth at a time (ie, no 'two orders of melting').
  • I ask that you please be patient with brewing and melting orders. I am FR+2, and while I am much better now about checking my cauldron regularly, I sometimes miss and/or forget for a bit. Your order may take a day to fully process.
  • Please observe the status for each brewing type. These may close periodically.
  • Tips are not necessary for any brewing procedure, but are greatly appreciated! I especially appreciate food (insects and seafood) and Baldwin materials.

Item Melting

You send me the item types you want to melt down (they can be mixed types) and I'll throw them in the pot!
  • Item melting is 1g/1kt per item in the pot. Mixed payments are acceptable.
  • Please do not send more than 20 items at a time. This is how many I can do in one day.
  • I will NOT accept 'looking for X number of a specific color' transmutation requests. 20 items for 20 mats only.
  • I will send back all transmutations once they are all finished.
  • Payment in advance is preferred. If you have not sent payment, I will put your items in a two-way crossroads for payment.

Brewing

Got something you're not high enough level to make? Send me the materials and I'll make it for you!
  • You tell me what you want brewed and I brew it for you!
  • Brewing items is FREE - you provide me with all the materials and the treasure to make the brew, and I send them back at no extra cost!
  • You may order more than 1 item brewed at a time if the combined total is less than 10 hours' worth of brewing (for example, 3 sets of beakers).
  • Items will be sent back either as soon as they are finished brewing, or when I wake up if they were brewed overnight.

Festival Brewing

I don't brew a lot of items during festivals, so I offer my cauldron to you for currency, skin/accent, and Prismatic Tokens. Item melting during festival weeks is suspended, but not other brewing.
  • I will only brew batches of 20 festival currency (copper muck and grey slime) and the Baldwin festival skin and accent during the festival week. I will not do the 1, 2, or 5 batches of currency.
  • Please do not order more than 3 sets (60 total) of festival currency or more than 3 skins and/or accents at once. This is how many I can brew in one day.
  • Orders for festival items will be accepted up to rollover Friday into Saturday of the festival week. I will not be taking any orders on the last day.

Queue

I have 3 reserve slots available for brewing and item melting. Please wait until I confirm before sending materials. I will take materials in advance for your order and put it in as soon as any orders above you are done.

Quote:
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Not sure what I can brew? Check out the Baldwin Visual Guide:

'Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0'
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[b]Completed Orders[/b] [quote=Item Melting] [size=1]DivineLush, 16, c. 6/15/17 FunwithaPorpoise, 20, c. 6/16/17 DivineLush, 20, c. 6/16/17 DivineLush, 20, c. 6/19/17 Noctis, 20, c. 6/19/17 FunwithaPorpoise, 20, c. 6/21/17 DivineLush, 20, c. 6/22/17 GryphonSong, 20, c. 6/24/17 GryphonSong, 20, c. 6/25/17 Lunalii, 20, c. 7/2/17 Altamyr, 20, c. 7/2/17 Buffykiev, 20, c. 7/7/17 Lunalii, 20, c. 7/8/17 Iceex, 20, c. 7/9/17 Buffykiev, 20, c. 7/13/17 Nikki, 20, c. 7/14/17 GryphonSong, 20, c. 7/15/17 [/size][/quote] [quote=Brewing] [size=1]crateshya, Sol Seraph, c. 6/28/17 crateshya, Poison, c. 6/29/17 FloatingInSpace, Sol Seraph, c. 6/29/17 Leremis, 60 Immaculate Tablets, c. 6/29/17 Leremis, Spinner, c. 6/30/17 FloatingInSpace, 20 Immaculate Tablets, c. 6/30/17 Cerf, Poison, c. 7/1/17 TheRedHarlequin, 20 Immaculate Tablets, c. 7/1/17 Melia, Skink, c. 7/4/17 Leremis, Reinforced Beakers x3, c. 7/4/17 aformofmotion, Skink, c. 7/5/17 anika, Imbued Sulfur, c. 7/15/17 Mirna, 60 Magical Shards, c. 9/25/17 Ashki, 60 Magical Shards, c. 9/25/17 Lunalii, 2x Starlight Smoke and 1x Tale of the Father, c. 9/26/17 DarkNiiinja, Anomalous Neko, c. 9/27/17 DarkNiiinja, Rattle Snake, c. 9/27/17 [/size][/quote]
Completed Orders

Item Melting wrote:
DivineLush, 16, c. 6/15/17
FunwithaPorpoise, 20, c. 6/16/17
DivineLush, 20, c. 6/16/17
DivineLush, 20, c. 6/19/17
Noctis, 20, c. 6/19/17
FunwithaPorpoise, 20, c. 6/21/17
DivineLush, 20, c. 6/22/17
GryphonSong, 20, c. 6/24/17
GryphonSong, 20, c. 6/25/17
Lunalii, 20, c. 7/2/17
Altamyr, 20, c. 7/2/17
Buffykiev, 20, c. 7/7/17
Lunalii, 20, c. 7/8/17
Iceex, 20, c. 7/9/17
Buffykiev, 20, c. 7/13/17
Nikki, 20, c. 7/14/17
GryphonSong, 20, c. 7/15/17
Brewing wrote:
crateshya, Sol Seraph, c. 6/28/17
crateshya, Poison, c. 6/29/17
FloatingInSpace, Sol Seraph, c. 6/29/17
Leremis, 60 Immaculate Tablets, c. 6/29/17
Leremis, Spinner, c. 6/30/17
FloatingInSpace, 20 Immaculate Tablets, c. 6/30/17
Cerf, Poison, c. 7/1/17
TheRedHarlequin, 20 Immaculate Tablets, c. 7/1/17
Melia, Skink, c. 7/4/17
Leremis, Reinforced Beakers x3, c. 7/4/17
aformofmotion, Skink, c. 7/5/17
anika, Imbued Sulfur, c. 7/15/17
Mirna, 60 Magical Shards, c. 9/25/17
Ashki, 60 Magical Shards, c. 9/25/17
Lunalii, 2x Starlight Smoke and 1x Tale of the Father, c. 9/26/17
DarkNiiinja, Anomalous Neko, c. 9/27/17
DarkNiiinja, Rattle Snake, c. 9/27/17
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5][b]Baldwin Materials for Sale/Trade[/b][/size][/center] Somehow I am very good at getting things I don't need from the pot (isn't that always how it works?). I'm looking to sell and trade Baldwin materials I have extra of for things I don't have! [list][*]Gems are currently valued at 1:825. [*]Treasure/gems/Baldwin mat trades are preferred. I am interested only in festival currency and junk apparel/familiars to throw back into the pot as item trades. [*]I am willing to do slightly below LAH prices for cash sales. Feel free to haggle, but do not lowball me. [*]For material trades, I will do equivalent trades (ie, X of one item = Y of another item) based on lowest gem price in the AH. [*]Item amounts and what is offered will vary. I have most everything, though I like to keep a steady supply on-hand. Feel free to ask if I'm willing to trade other materials![/list] [b]Wanted[/b] [item=Red Goo] x8 [item=Blue Goo] x6 [item=Green Ooze] x10 [item=Blue Ooze] x3 [item=Green Sludge] x8 [item=Purple Sludge] x15 [item=White Slime] x8 [item=Gold Muck] x8 [b]For Sale/Trade[/b] Anything not listed above! Specifically, I have some of the following: [columns] [item=Yellow Goo] [color=transparent]/ / / / /[/color]x5 [nextcol] [item=Purple Goo] [color=transparent]/ / / / /[/color]x4 [nextcol] [item=Yellow Ooze] [color=transparent]/ / / / /[/color]x4 [nextcol] [item=Orange Ooze] [color=transparent]/ / / / /[/color]x8 [nextcol] [item=Orange Sludge] [color=transparent]/ / / / /[/color]x6 [nextcol] [item=Grey Slime] [color=transparent]/ / / / /[/color]x8 [/columns]
Baldwin Materials for Sale/Trade

Somehow I am very good at getting things I don't need from the pot (isn't that always how it works?). I'm looking to sell and trade Baldwin materials I have extra of for things I don't have!
  • Gems are currently valued at 1:825.
  • Treasure/gems/Baldwin mat trades are preferred. I am interested only in festival currency and junk apparel/familiars to throw back into the pot as item trades.
  • I am willing to do slightly below LAH prices for cash sales. Feel free to haggle, but do not lowball me.
  • For material trades, I will do equivalent trades (ie, X of one item = Y of another item) based on lowest gem price in the AH.
  • Item amounts and what is offered will vary. I have most everything, though I like to keep a steady supply on-hand. Feel free to ask if I'm willing to trade other materials!

Wanted

Red Goo x8
Blue Goo x6
Green Ooze x10
Blue Ooze x3
Green Sludge x8
Purple Sludge x15
White Slime x8
Gold Muck x8

For Sale/Trade

Anything not listed above! Specifically, I have some of the following:
Yellow Goo
/ / / / /x5
Purple Goo
/ / / / /x4
Yellow Ooze
/ / / / /x4
Orange Ooze
/ / / / /x8
Orange Sludge
/ / / / /x6
Grey Slime
/ / / / /x8
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255

A batch of melts?
@kirkfan2255

A batch of melts?
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush
Send them on over!
@DivineLush
Send them on over!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255
HEYA KIRK Can I get a batch of melts? Thanks in advance!
@kirkfan2255
HEYA KIRK Can I get a batch of melts? Thanks in advance!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise
HI PORP Yep, send 'em on over!
@FunwithaPorpoise
HI PORP Yep, send 'em on over!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255 I'd like to take a slot on that list for item melting x3
@kirkfan2255 I'd like to take a slot on that list for item melting x3
3915_350.png
Hey Kirk ovo
Hey Kirk ovo
uCR5SCW.png
@Noctis
Sure thing! Feel free to send them over whenever and I will send them back when they're done!

@FloatingInSpace
Hi space :P
@Noctis
Sure thing! Feel free to send them over whenever and I will send them back when they're done!

@FloatingInSpace
Hi space :P
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8