Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 - 2015 festival apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Selling some stuff and things. I typically need both gems and treasure, so items will be AH listed randomly according to my needs. The lists next to each row of items reflect the currency I'm primarily seeking for each item. All items are 5% off LAH via crossroads. I will keep this updated to the best of my ability. [columns] [indent] [LIST] [*]treasure [*]treasure [*]treasure [/LIST] [nextcol] [item=runaway rotclaw][item=crystalhide treads][item=chillspike collar] [/columns] Also, some retired/cycled out gem marketplace stuff. [indent][columns] [LIST] [*]gems [*]gems [*]gems [*]gems [/LIST] [nextcol] [item=trickster's motley][item=downy fox rat][item=ornate platinum gauntlets][item=ornate platinum helmet] [/columns][/indent] I am vaguely (very, very vaguely) considering selling these: [item=metallurgists forgetools] The value of which I would consider to be 7.9m/7.7k gems. This is roughly LAH (treasure). May negotiate. Ping or pm with any questions![/center]
Selling some stuff and things. I typically need both gems and treasure, so items will be AH listed randomly according to my needs. The lists next to each row of items reflect the currency I'm primarily seeking for each item.

All items are 5% off LAH via crossroads. I will keep this updated to the best of my ability.

• treasure
  • treasure
  • treasure
Runaway Rotclaw Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar

Also, some retired/cycled out gem marketplace stuff.
  • gems
  • gems
  • gems
  • gems
Trickster's Motley Downy Fox Rat Ornate Platinum Gauntlets Ornate Platinum Helmet

I am vaguely (very, very vaguely) considering selling these:

The value of which I would consider to be 7.9m/7.7k gems. This is roughly LAH (treasure). May negotiate.

Ping or pm with any questions!
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@OnABadBet
I'd like the Downy Fox Rat if it's still up for grabs.
@OnABadBet
I'd like the Downy Fox Rat if it's still up for grabs.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby sure thing! It'll be 380 gems, toss me a cr.
@TheOtherKirby sure thing! It'll be 380 gems, toss me a cr.
@OnABadBet so what would the water and nature sprite end up being in treasure or gems?
@OnABadBet so what would the water and nature sprite end up being in treasure or gems?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky 760 gems for water, 594 for nature. If paying treasure, I would prefer to go based off LAH treasure prices, which would be 926k and 712k, respectively.
@Archenitesky 760 gems for water, 594 for nature. If paying treasure, I would prefer to go based off LAH treasure prices, which would be 926k and 712k, respectively.
@OnABadBet curious now...do you do holds and if so how long?
@OnABadBet curious now...do you do holds and if so how long?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky how long would you need? I may be willing to hold for a bit.
@Archenitesky how long would you need? I may be willing to hold for a bit.
@OnABadBet a couple of weeks would be nice to ensure I don't make myself poor. (Coli grinding doesn't earn you stuff very fast.)

I also want to see if the other person I have a hold on for the same two sprites will be willing to lower their price because currently your offer is a bit more tempting. Something tells me they probably won't though...

Edit: I hope that's okay with you...?
@OnABadBet a couple of weeks would be nice to ensure I don't make myself poor. (Coli grinding doesn't earn you stuff very fast.)

I also want to see if the other person I have a hold on for the same two sprites will be willing to lower their price because currently your offer is a bit more tempting. Something tells me they probably won't though...

Edit: I hope that's okay with you...?
@Archenitesky tell you what -- I've got a couple more of each tucked away in my vault, so if this pair sells before you have the funds, I'll pull out another pair when you've got the gems or treasure. Sound good? c:
@Archenitesky tell you what -- I've got a couple more of each tucked away in my vault, so if this pair sells before you have the funds, I'll pull out another pair when you've got the gems or treasure. Sound good? c:
@OnABadBet sure thing.
@OnABadBet sure thing.
1 2 3 4 5 6