Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Festival Currency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@Zenzic

I have a Lampyridae chest.
@Zenzic

I have a Lampyridae chest.
@luxmold

Sounds good to me! Sending CR.

@Dittles

Sending CR!
@luxmold

Sounds good to me! Sending CR.

@Dittles

Sending CR!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
(Crossroads bugged out and wouldn't let me complete the trade, to anyone who didn't catch that message, please resend the CR offer if you're still interested!)
(Crossroads bugged out and wouldn't let me complete the trade, to anyone who didn't catch that message, please resend the CR offer if you're still interested!)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
@zenzic i have an underbelly and runes if you're interested!
@zenzic i have an underbelly and runes if you're interested!
6wK2Jyk.png
@suzerain

I am interested!

My offer:
127 Leaves for Underbelly
161 Leaves for Runes
@suzerain

I am interested!

My offer:
127 Leaves for Underbelly
161 Leaves for Runes
Brightshine is upon us.

Tablets now available!
Brightshine is upon us.

Tablets now available!
@Zenzic How do you value your tablets? I've got gene scrolls I'd swap at 1:500t rate on tablets :)
@Zenzic How do you value your tablets? I've got gene scrolls I'd swap at 1:500t rate on tablets :)
@Terpsichoria

Which scrolls?
My ratio is 1:1g. Not sure how that matches up with Treasure.
@Terpsichoria

Which scrolls?
My ratio is 1:1g. Not sure how that matches up with Treasure.
@Zenzic It would be about 2:1g, so in that case I'm probably not interested, unfortunately!
@Zenzic It would be about 2:1g, so in that case I'm probably not interested, unfortunately!
@Terpsichoria

Looking at the Items forum, it seems the current G:T ratio is 1:1000, which means my Fest Currency to Treasure ratio would also be 1:1000.

Though I might be willing to take a 1:500 ratio, it depends on the scroll.
@Terpsichoria

Looking at the Items forum, it seems the current G:T ratio is 1:1000, which means my Fest Currency to Treasure ratio would also be 1:1000.

Though I might be willing to take a 1:500 ratio, it depends on the scroll.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65