Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cloud's Coli Leveling and Grinding Aid!
1 2 3 4
[center][size=7][font=AR Julian]Cloud’s Coliseum Leveling and Grinding Aid[/font][/size] [size=5][b]Hello FR! I’m Cloud, and I’m going to be offering a Leveling and Grinding Service.[/b][/size] This means that I train your Dragons up to the level you desire. This is so you don’t have to do it yourself, either because you don’t want to, or don’t have the time. However, I do ask for payment in return for these services. The payments are as follows if the Dragon is starting at Level 1: [columns]Level 2: 2Kt Level 3: 4Kt Level 4: 6Kt Level 5: 9Kt Level 6: 11Kt Level 7: 14Kt Level 8: 16Kt Level 9: 18Kt[nextcol][color=white]qwertyuiop[/color][nextcol]Level 10: 20Kt Level 11: 24Kt Level 12: 28Kt Level 13: 32Kt Level 14: 36Kt Level 15: 44Kt Level 16: 52Kt Level 17: 62Kt[nextcol][color=white]qwertyuiop[/color][nextcol]Level 18: 73Kt Level 19: 88Kt Level 20: 100Kt Level 21: 114Kt Level 22: 130Kt Level 23: 148Kt Level 24: 174Kt Level 25: 205Kt[/columns] For Dragons that are not at level one, just subtract the level you want it to be by the level it is currently, and that's how much you'll owe c: [size=4]Gems are accepted at a rate of 1:1000! And all payment are required to be sent [i]AFTER[/i] the training is done, so no worries. cx[/size] [size=6][u]About Statting and Stones[/u][/size] Stones and Tinctures cost money, so if you want your derg to have certain stones or stats, you will either have to provide the stones and/or tincture(s) or provide payment for the cost of said stones and tinctures. Otherwise, I will use Culex’s Glass Cannon set up :) [size=6][u]Discounts[/u][/size] [b]Discounts do NOT apply to Tincture and stone payments!! Only to Leveling Payments![/b] You get a discount if: [list][*]You are a member of the Plague, Light, Arcane, or Ice Flights! 10% Off [*]You joined from April Welcome Week and later! 5% Off [*]You make an order for another dragon, either 2 in one order, or two separate orders! 5% off [*]You make an order for more than 2 Dragons! 10% off[/list] Discounts do not stack ^^ Information about item/familiar/other grinding will come soon. Please notify me if you’d like to be put on a pinglist for when this happens :) [quote name="Currently Training"]1 Dragon 12-25 - MysticMedic 1 Dragon 9 -25 - turtlee[/quote] [quote name="Current Progress"]MysticMedic - 1 Dragon to Lvl 12[/quote] [b][size=6]No need to ping me, I’m subbed to this thread and I’m online a good 15 hours a day! c:[/size][/b][/center]
Cloud’s Coliseum Leveling and Grinding Aid

Hello FR! I’m Cloud, and I’m going to be offering a Leveling and Grinding Service.

This means that I train your Dragons up to the level you desire. This is so you don’t have to do it yourself, either because you don’t want to, or don’t have the time. However, I do ask for payment in return for these services. The payments are as follows if the Dragon is starting at Level 1:
Level 2: 2Kt
Level 3: 4Kt
Level 4: 6Kt
Level 5: 9Kt
Level 6: 11Kt
Level 7: 14Kt
Level 8: 16Kt
Level 9: 18Kt
qwertyuiop Level 10: 20Kt
Level 11: 24Kt
Level 12: 28Kt
Level 13: 32Kt
Level 14: 36Kt
Level 15: 44Kt
Level 16: 52Kt
Level 17: 62Kt
qwertyuiop Level 18: 73Kt
Level 19: 88Kt
Level 20: 100Kt
Level 21: 114Kt
Level 22: 130Kt
Level 23: 148Kt
Level 24: 174Kt
Level 25: 205Kt

For Dragons that are not at level one, just subtract the level you want it to be by the level it is currently, and that's how much you'll owe c:

Gems are accepted at a rate of 1:1000! And all payment are required to be sent AFTER the training is done, so no worries. cx

About Statting and Stones

Stones and Tinctures cost money, so if you want your derg to have certain stones or stats, you will either have to provide the stones and/or tincture(s) or provide payment for the cost of said stones and tinctures. Otherwise, I will use Culex’s Glass Cannon set up :)

Discounts

Discounts do NOT apply to Tincture and stone payments!! Only to Leveling Payments!

You get a discount if:
  • You are a member of the Plague, Light, Arcane, or Ice Flights! 10% Off
  • You joined from April Welcome Week and later! 5% Off
  • You make an order for another dragon, either 2 in one order, or two separate orders! 5% off
  • You make an order for more than 2 Dragons! 10% off

Discounts do not stack ^^

Information about item/familiar/other grinding will come soon. Please notify me if you’d like to be put on a pinglist for when this happens :)
Currently Training wrote:
1 Dragon 12-25 - MysticMedic
1 Dragon 9 -25 - turtlee
Current Progress wrote:
MysticMedic - 1 Dragon to Lvl 12

No need to ping me, I’m subbed to this thread and I’m online a good 15 hours a day! c:
UZVTEBc.png
Uh, how many gems would it be for lvl 25? It's so late and I can't do the math in my head.. XP
Uh, how many gems would it be for lvl 25? It's so late and I can't do the math in my head.. XP
iceh7.png
@Koujaboy It's late/early here too cx It would be 205 Gems for a Level 1 to level 25!
@Koujaboy It's late/early here too cx It would be 205 Gems for a Level 1 to level 25!
UZVTEBc.png
Hmm, I can do that! When shall I send a CR and when do you think it'd be done? o:
Hmm, I can do that! When shall I send a CR and when do you think it'd be done? o:
iceh7.png
I will start immediately c: and it could be done in a day or two! @Koujaboy
I will start immediately c: and it could be done in a day or two! @Koujaboy
UZVTEBc.png
Alright great..! I'll send the CR in a sec. Is there possibly anything I could hold...? The boy I'll be sending you cost me quite a lot and I'd hate to lose him.. don't take it the wrong way! I've just never sent one of my dragons off for leveling before... ;;>w>
Alright great..! I'll send the CR in a sec. Is there possibly anything I could hold...? The boy I'll be sending you cost me quite a lot and I'd hate to lose him.. don't take it the wrong way! I've just never sent one of my dragons off for leveling before... ;;>w>
iceh7.png
@Koujaboy
I totally get it! c: While I'm leveling your Dragon you can hold my only remaining baby from my first pair! She means the world to me! c: Would that be okay?
@Koujaboy
I totally get it! c: While I'm leveling your Dragon you can hold my only remaining baby from my first pair! She means the world to me! c: Would that be okay?
UZVTEBc.png
Oh of course! She'll be in good hands, my dragons don't go hungry for more than 5 mins XP I'll send the CR now!!
Oh of course! She'll be in good hands, my dragons don't go hungry for more than 5 mins XP I'll send the CR now!!
iceh7.png
@Koujaboy
Thank you very much cx
@Koujaboy
Thank you very much cx
UZVTEBc.png
bump ^^
bump ^^
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 3 4