Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Festival Items
1 2 3 4
@avimavi Interested in basically all your apparel and familiars, any of these interest you? [item=bamboo breeze cape][item=trickster's magic cards][item=deeprealm trident][skin=21138][skin=21139][skin=21143][skin=21145][skin=21581][skin=21582][skin=21586][skin=21590][skin=21985][skin=21986][[skin=22267][skin=16385][skin=16392][skin=17008][skin=17009][skin=17515][skin=17518][skin=17521][skin=17527][skin=17528][item=bogsicle chest][item=colored ice chest][item=colorful ice chest][item=frostbitten fugitive][item=runic roamer chest][item=aurora machinery chest][item=bottled wrath chest][item=onyx idol chest][item=windblown bonsai chest][item=autumn galestorm chest][item=windsinger worshipper chest][item=throatarium chest][item=cherrybrook chest][item=deep-seer chest][item=ancient leviathan chest][item=pearl arowana chest] You probably have most, but just posting them all!
@avimavi
Interested in basically all your apparel and familiars, any of these interest you?
Bamboo Breeze Cape Trickster's Magic Cards Deeprealm Trident [ Bogsicle Chest Colored Ice Chest Colorful Ice Chest Runic Roamer Chest Aurora Machinery Chest Bottled Wrath Chest Onyx Idol Chest Windblown Bonsai Chest Autumn Galestorm Chest Throatarium Chest Cherrybrook Chest Deep-Seer Chest Ancient Leviathan Chest Pearl Arowana Chest

You probably have most, but just posting them all!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

I'd be thrilled with the three pieces of apparel, Solstice Rosette, Glowing Inkcap, Mistral Sing Along, and Bottled Wrath. You can pick out any combination of items totaling to about 380 gems, with a tolerance of about ten up or down. If you have multiples of the Magic Cards, I would be happy to take those off your hands as well ;;
@Sap88

I'd be thrilled with the three pieces of apparel, Solstice Rosette, Glowing Inkcap, Mistral Sing Along, and Bottled Wrath. You can pick out any combination of items totaling to about 380 gems, with a tolerance of about ten up or down. If you have multiples of the Magic Cards, I would be happy to take those off your hands as well ;;
@AviMavi
So I'm interested in will o' the ember(207) and the cloak(35). Cloudkeeper herald (11 gems) and 2 Timber Tender (16), lightning lancer (49) molten marauder (35), and seawater saviour (14) and sapling speaker (20)

A total of 387 gems on your side if I can math.
@AviMavi
So I'm interested in will o' the ember(207) and the cloak(35). Cloudkeeper herald (11 gems) and 2 Timber Tender (16), lightning lancer (49) molten marauder (35), and seawater saviour (14) and sapling speaker (20)

A total of 387 gems on your side if I can math.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

Good stuff! I'll send a CR over right away :D
@Sap88

Good stuff! I'll send a CR over right away :D
Bump!
Bump!
@AviMavi
How much for the Molten Marauder and Granite Guardian?
@AviMavi
How much for the Molten Marauder and Granite Guardian?
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror

About 45 gems; did you want to trade or just buy them straight off?
@EclipseMirror

About 45 gems; did you want to trade or just buy them straight off?
@AviMavi
How much are you looking to get for bramble juggler? :)

Nevermind, got one! :)
@AviMavi
How much are you looking to get for bramble juggler? :)

Nevermind, got one! :)
trDeB4W.png
@AviMavi
I have a few fest chests available as partial payment- are you interested in Shedding Season, Broken Geode or Ancient Soulwarden?
@AviMavi
I have a few fest chests available as partial payment- are you interested in Shedding Season, Broken Geode or Ancient Soulwarden?
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror

Sorry, can't say that I am. And double sorry for the late response! I'm attending Phoenix Comic-Con right now, and... well. It's been. An experience.
@EclipseMirror

Sorry, can't say that I am. And double sorry for the late response! I'm attending Phoenix Comic-Con right now, and... well. It's been. An experience.
1 2 3 4