Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE Lv 19 cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@BraveEguana No worries. I'll send some familiars your way (and in the morning, I'll see if I need any genes brewed!). And no worries on the time delay; I'm literally just trying to build up muck stores for Greenskeeper's. Exams are more important ^^'
@BraveEguana No worries. I'll send some familiars your way (and in the morning, I'll see if I need any genes brewed!). And no worries on the time delay; I'm literally just trying to build up muck stores for Greenskeeper's. Exams are more important ^^'
@BraveEguana

Could you please brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction for me?
@BraveEguana

Could you please brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction for me?
@anika I'll put you on the list if you want, won't be able to to it before tomorrow though, if that's fine with you, you can send a CR ^^
@anika I'll put you on the list if you want, won't be able to to it before tomorrow though, if that's fine with you, you can send a CR ^^
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@Anika forgot I can brew it overnight (Germany time) though, so if you're fine with getting it at about 10am FR time tomorrow, it's alright ^^ (I never transmute overnight)
@Anika forgot I can brew it overnight (Germany time) though, so if you're fine with getting it at about 10am FR time tomorrow, it's alright ^^ (I never transmute overnight)
50316481p.png
Aaaand open again :D
Aaaand open again :D
50316481p.png
bump
bump
50316481p.png
bump c;
bump c;
50316481p.png
@BraveEguana Hiya! Can you brew 5 batches of flatleaves for me please? :)
@BraveEguana Hiya! Can you brew 5 batches of flatleaves for me please? :)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99 Sure, I'm currently brewing a skin (forgot to type that here xD) but I can do that right afterwards ^^
@luckygrace99 Sure, I'm currently brewing a skin (forgot to type that here xD) but I can do that right afterwards ^^
50316481p.png
@BraveEguana

Could you brew me 200 flatleaves please?
@BraveEguana

Could you brew me 200 flatleaves please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11