Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Grinders/Levelers/Sellers Needed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][b][size=7]The Guild is currently inactive, no new members will be accepted at this time.[/size][/b] Hello! I'm the guildmaster of the Premium Coliseum Guild, a collection of people offering services along the lines of Coliseum Grinding, Dragon Leveling, Level 25 sales, and Rentals. The original thread can be seen [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2189285/1]here[/url], if you'd like to look around and see if it is right for you! We have a guild discord server and we discuss all details as a group. You basically get to pick and choose who you grind/level for from the list of requests, and you keep all the profits from it, there is no guild tax or membership fee. We seem to have a steady flow of requests at the moment, and are ever expanding! Our assignments are listed on a spreadsheet, and members can simply claim them as they work on them! There is no required hours per day or week, you don't necessarily need to be active, and we are generally pretty carefree. The guild is more like a hub to find odd jobs for the coliseum. You can still run your own threads and the such, and we may even add you for affiliation if you ask! [u]Some of us like to keep track of stats, such as how much food we've given to customers, how many apparel have been found, how many dragon levels have been trained, ect. A lot of the team also tracks this, but you will not be required to do so![/u] At the moment we have no rental service, so any of you that want to offer this will be able to discuss the prices from scratch with us. Here is the application: [/center] [quote name= "Application Form"]Username: Service: (Grinding, Leveling, Renting, Selling, ect.) Dragon Team: (Those of you without full 25 teams are asked to stick to the lower venue grinding until you are all leveled up, but we still accept you as levelers even if you only have one Mire Flyer) Experience: Notes: (Feel free to add anything you think will catch my interest I suppose!)[/quote]
The Guild is currently inactive, no new members will be accepted at this time.

Hello! I'm the guildmaster of the Premium Coliseum Guild, a collection of people offering services along the lines of Coliseum Grinding, Dragon Leveling, Level 25 sales, and Rentals. The original thread can be seen here, if you'd like to look around and see if it is right for you! We have a guild discord server and we discuss all details as a group.

You basically get to pick and choose who you grind/level for from the list of requests, and you keep all the profits from it, there is no guild tax or membership fee. We seem to have a steady flow of requests at the moment, and are ever expanding!

Our assignments are listed on a spreadsheet, and members can simply claim them as they work on them!

There is no required hours per day or week, you don't necessarily need to be active, and we are generally pretty carefree. The guild is more like a hub to find odd jobs for the coliseum. You can still run your own threads and the such, and we may even add you for affiliation if you ask!

Some of us like to keep track of stats, such as how much food we've given to customers, how many apparel have been found, how many dragon levels have been trained, ect. A lot of the team also tracks this, but you will not be required to do so!

At the moment we have no rental service, so any of you that want to offer this will be able to discuss the prices from scratch with us.

Here is the application:
Application Form wrote:
Username:
Service: (Grinding, Leveling, Renting, Selling, ect.)
Dragon Team: (Those of you without full 25 teams are asked to stick to the lower venue grinding until you are all leveled up, but we still accept you as levelers even if you only have one Mire Flyer)
Experience:
Notes: (Feel free to add anything you think will catch my interest I suppose!)

1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
bump
bump
@Frootz

Username: chatoyant
Service: leveling
Dragon Team: i use a mire flyer (Culex build, scratch-rally-eliminate-sap-haste, 3x berserker, 2x ambush) for most of my training. sometimes when i get bored i switch to using two trainers in the kelp beds (these two grinding build dragons)
Time Availability: i'm online at least four or five hours every day between 2-12 FRT
Experience: uhh. i've trained a few dragons for DivineLush? i've also trained all my level 25s
Notes: i'd rather take one order at a time as i like to train fodder alongside other dragons
@Frootz

Username: chatoyant
Service: leveling
Dragon Team: i use a mire flyer (Culex build, scratch-rally-eliminate-sap-haste, 3x berserker, 2x ambush) for most of my training. sometimes when i get bored i switch to using two trainers in the kelp beds (these two grinding build dragons)
Time Availability: i'm online at least four or five hours every day between 2-12 FRT
Experience: uhh. i've trained a few dragons for DivineLush? i've also trained all my level 25s
Notes: i'd rather take one order at a time as i like to train fodder alongside other dragons
fzww6al.png
bump
bump
@NightAssassin

Self-ping, might be interested in the future,
@NightAssassin

Self-ping, might be interested in the future,
@Frootz
Username: Sap88
Service: Grinding (not in first half of fest) and Leveling( up to 15)
Dragon Team: Grinding in lower levels consists of 3 lvl 25s, two 129 STR, and 1 mire flyer. Higher levels are 3 129STR, and Golem Workshop I have a mage
Time Availability: Depends on holidays and such, but normally not on Mondays- Tuesdays, or Fridays to Saturdays, and not Dom weeks for the wind. (23:00-3:00/5:00)
Experience: I've leveled for people before, and used to run a grinding thread
Notes: Probably more of a casual grinder, and probs will take more specific item and Boss familiar grinding.
@Frootz
Username: Sap88
Service: Grinding (not in first half of fest) and Leveling( up to 15)
Dragon Team: Grinding in lower levels consists of 3 lvl 25s, two 129 STR, and 1 mire flyer. Higher levels are 3 129STR, and Golem Workshop I have a mage
Time Availability: Depends on holidays and such, but normally not on Mondays- Tuesdays, or Fridays to Saturdays, and not Dom weeks for the wind. (23:00-3:00/5:00)
Experience: I've leveled for people before, and used to run a grinding thread
Notes: Probably more of a casual grinder, and probs will take more specific item and Boss familiar grinding.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
I was literally going to ask yesterday if you were hiring when I saw your thread XD Okay okay here we go

@Frootz
Username: MiitunaCaptor
Service: Leveling and grinding goblin workshop
Dragon Team: Current team includes three goblin-workshop ready dragons following the Culex build (two scratch-eliminate-berserker-ambush, one mage healer support)) so I prefer grinding there. I do have one alternate that is capable of grinding elsewhere, but I prefer the workshop until he is perfected.
My team, with screenshots in the descriptions:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28484554
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28496205
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28622697
Time Availability: Varies but usually after 12:00 server time
Experience: I've taken a lot of odd jobs from users around the site but this would be my first time actually having regular work.
Notes: My favorite zones to farm are the bamboo falls and boreal woods. I am excellent at making notes of what I receive as drops (just to keep things official) and can, if needed, make spreadsheets and such to help us keep track of jobs better.
I was literally going to ask yesterday if you were hiring when I saw your thread XD Okay okay here we go

@Frootz
Username: MiitunaCaptor
Service: Leveling and grinding goblin workshop
Dragon Team: Current team includes three goblin-workshop ready dragons following the Culex build (two scratch-eliminate-berserker-ambush, one mage healer support)) so I prefer grinding there. I do have one alternate that is capable of grinding elsewhere, but I prefer the workshop until he is perfected.
My team, with screenshots in the descriptions:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28484554
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28496205
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28622697
Time Availability: Varies but usually after 12:00 server time
Experience: I've taken a lot of odd jobs from users around the site but this would be my first time actually having regular work.
Notes: My favorite zones to farm are the bamboo falls and boreal woods. I am excellent at making notes of what I receive as drops (just to keep things official) and can, if needed, make spreadsheets and such to help us keep track of jobs better.
yOUrClm.pngPCGsmall.png
@Frootz
Username: Annalynn
Service: Grinding, although I could give leveling a shot. I grind typically with two dragons, though, so it'd be one at a time.
Dragon Team: Mims, Kremlin, and Lena. All 25 with eliminates and 126 STR/58 QCK stats. I can send screen shots if necessary.
Time Availability: Pretty sporadically? I tend to grind in the evening, so 18:00-24:00 would be a rough guess.
Experience: *Haven't done any grinding for others, but I basically live in the coli. I've leveled a few of my other dragons to 25 and while I'd prefer at least a week, I could probably manage it in 3 days or so.
Notes: Depending on the venue, I feel like a 2 team would be quicker for my stats? I can Rally my main and then he gets 3 consecutive eliminates. Adding a third throws off the rotation. I can do three, but it might actually be slower? I've never measured, so I'm not entirely sure.

*edit: forgot to fill out past experience
@Frootz
Username: Annalynn
Service: Grinding, although I could give leveling a shot. I grind typically with two dragons, though, so it'd be one at a time.
Dragon Team: Mims, Kremlin, and Lena. All 25 with eliminates and 126 STR/58 QCK stats. I can send screen shots if necessary.
Time Availability: Pretty sporadically? I tend to grind in the evening, so 18:00-24:00 would be a rough guess.
Experience: *Haven't done any grinding for others, but I basically live in the coli. I've leveled a few of my other dragons to 25 and while I'd prefer at least a week, I could probably manage it in 3 days or so.
Notes: Depending on the venue, I feel like a 2 team would be quicker for my stats? I can Rally my main and then he gets 3 consecutive eliminates. Adding a third throws off the rotation. I can do three, but it might actually be slower? I've never measured, so I'm not entirely sure.

*edit: forgot to fill out past experience
JOMDIQa.png
Interested, may come back!!
Interested, may come back!!
sdSRvlV.png
@Frootz
Username: remuslupinesque
Service: grinding & leveling, any venue
Dragon Team: traditional glass cannon built team of nyx, tevye, and atlas -- leveling austere to be a golem workshop healer/mage
Time Availability: 7:00 to 22:00-23:00ish throughout the day
Experience: i did grinding for qapla here, leveled all three of my team on my own, and regularly level fodder to 7 before exalting them :')
Notes: willing to provide proof of statted dragons if asked, and i spend all my life in the coli -- was planning to start a grinding service eventually for awhile now :')
@Frootz
Username: remuslupinesque
Service: grinding & leveling, any venue
Dragon Team: traditional glass cannon built team of nyx, tevye, and atlas -- leveling austere to be a golem workshop healer/mage
Time Availability: 7:00 to 22:00-23:00ish throughout the day
Experience: i did grinding for qapla here, leveled all three of my team on my own, and regularly level fodder to 7 before exalting them :')
Notes: willing to provide proof of statted dragons if asked, and i spend all my life in the coli -- was planning to start a grinding service eventually for awhile now :')
---they/them *
pings @remuslupinesque
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14