Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
@KitsaRosethorn @Rosecrimson
Hi there! Returning customer who was MORE than satisfied with previous orders- wondering when you'll have an opening (or 2) for leveling? I've got a couple more dragons I'd LOVE to have leveled!
Also just checking to make sure that the rate is still 200kt for 1-25?
@KitsaRosethorn @Rosecrimson
Hi there! Returning customer who was MORE than satisfied with previous orders- wondering when you'll have an opening (or 2) for leveling? I've got a couple more dragons I'd LOVE to have leveled!
Also just checking to make sure that the rate is still 200kt for 1-25?
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw

I will have some room here in a few days (24th) I need to clear some fodder out. Yes the rate is still 200kt for 1-25. :D
@Katzaklaw

I will have some room here in a few days (24th) I need to clear some fodder out. Yes the rate is still 200kt for 1-25. :D
i7jjUhe.png
@Katzaklaw

I would be happy to train up one of your dragons. Feel free to send one over.
@Katzaklaw

I would be happy to train up one of your dragons. Feel free to send one over.
lightsaber_escalation_badge_4_angled.png
oPB9fij.png
Fantastic ^^ Thank you so much!
Edit: Sending over the first girl now!
Fantastic ^^ Thank you so much!
Edit: Sending over the first girl now!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
I had asked about grinding - is nobody doing that anymore or maybe just not checking the sheet? I'd just like to ask if I wanna shift this to somewhere else :)
I had asked about grinding - is nobody doing that anymore or maybe just not checking the sheet? I'd just like to ask if I wanna shift this to somewhere else :)
trDeB4W.png
@huskily

We are getting to you sorry.

We currently only have 3 grinders. My daughter had a medical issue last week and Clover was finishing college finals. We are getting to you but plz have some patience.
@huskily

We are getting to you sorry.

We currently only have 3 grinders. My daughter had a medical issue last week and Clover was finishing college finals. We are getting to you but plz have some patience.
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn

No problem at all, I was just not sure. Thank you for your answer, I'll wait patiently then :)
@KitsaRosethorn

No problem at all, I was just not sure. Thank you for your answer, I'll wait patiently then :)
trDeB4W.png
@Frootz Do you have a slot open for grinding?
@Frootz Do you have a slot open for grinding?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo

Feel free to place an order.. It may take a little since we only have 3 grinders atm but we are moving as fast as possible
@squidneytwo

Feel free to place an order.. It may take a little since we only have 3 grinders atm but we are moving as fast as possible
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Sorry was snooping and wanted to tell you that I hope your daughter is doing well and that you are doing an amazing job with everything also let Clover know that I wish them luck and the best on finals!
@KitsaRosethorn
Sorry was snooping and wanted to tell you that I hope your daughter is doing well and that you are doing an amazing job with everything also let Clover know that I wish them luck and the best on finals!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102