Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 101 102
@clover61 definitely still interested! Can you remind me which venue? It's been a very long time since I heard from you folks, but I'm happy you're still going!
@clover61 definitely still interested! Can you remind me which venue? It's been a very long time since I heard from you folks, but I'm happy you're still going!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

You are listed for 1 hour in Boreal wood, Redrock Cove, 2 hours in Rainsong Jungle, and the infinite 1+ sessions in Arena.

Thank you!
@Kedreeva

You are listed for 1 hour in Boreal wood, Redrock Cove, 2 hours in Rainsong Jungle, and the infinite 1+ sessions in Arena.

Thank you!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@mintso (it sounds like a great leveling service so remember to come back here!)
@mintso (it sounds like a great leveling service so remember to come back here!)
Webp.net-resizeimage_7.jpg
@clover61

I'd like to switch my venue to Arena, please.
@clover61

I'd like to switch my venue to Arena, please.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Thank you for letting me know!
@BrinBellway

Thank you for letting me know!
@kedreeva

I just finished your order for 1 hour in Redrock Cove and sent you a CR with the loot.
@kedreeva

I just finished your order for 1 hour in Redrock Cove and sent you a CR with the loot.
@clover61

Sure, I guess. But no hurry, so I can wait in case someone wants a rush job... Or if you remain a bit short staffed
@clover61

Sure, I guess. But no hurry, so I can wait in case someone wants a rush job... Or if you remain a bit short staffed
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
I sent in a form for leveling, not sure if I needed to ping anyone in addition to that..?
I sent in a form for leveling, not sure if I needed to ping anyone in addition to that..?
Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan
May I ask where you sent the leveling form into? I'm not seeing anything on our spreadsheet.
@LiNaan
May I ask where you sent the leveling form into? I'm not seeing anything on our spreadsheet.
@clover61 - I clicked the leveling order form haha... it took me to a Google Forms
@clover61 - I clicked the leveling order form haha... it took me to a Google Forms
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 101 102