Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 102
Hi! I know it's been a long time, and that it's been pretty quiet here for awhile, but I'm just pinging you because your unfilled orders are still on our spreadsheet and I'd like to know whether or not you're still interested in the grinding order you placed at some point in the past.

@Inkapede @SHODAN @xBlackheartx @BrinBellway @Einstakur @Kedreeva @Clya @Morgus @Lyathali @capesncrosshairs @IzzyLightwood721
Hi! I know it's been a long time, and that it's been pretty quiet here for awhile, but I'm just pinging you because your unfilled orders are still on our spreadsheet and I'd like to know whether or not you're still interested in the grinding order you placed at some point in the past.

@Inkapede @SHODAN @xBlackheartx @BrinBellway @Einstakur @Kedreeva @Clya @Morgus @Lyathali @capesncrosshairs @IzzyLightwood721
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61

Nope, thanks!
@clover61

Nope, thanks!
Sq9T0in.png
@clover61 would you mind reminding me what my order was?
@clover61 would you mind reminding me what my order was?
ngipcID.png
@clover61

Uhm... Are you guys still up and running?
@clover61

Uhm... Are you guys still up and running?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@capencrosshairs
Your request was for 2 hours in redrock cove

@Lyathali
I can't speak for anyone else, but I my hope in doing this check is to see if A) anyone with a placed order still wants it fulfilled and B) If anyone still wants their orders, I'm going to fulfill them. (If any of the other grinders are still active, they're welcome to help.) (Your order was for 1 hour of Waterway.)
@capencrosshairs
Your request was for 2 hours in redrock cove

@Lyathali
I can't speak for anyone else, but I my hope in doing this check is to see if A) anyone with a placed order still wants it fulfilled and B) If anyone still wants their orders, I'm going to fulfill them. (If any of the other grinders are still active, they're welcome to help.) (Your order was for 1 hour of Waterway.)
@Kedreeva @Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @Buffykiev @FlufferLover @Riasann1
@Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @Kiwipen

You're all listed on our spreadsheet as having placed special orders, for any hours grinders do in specific zones. I'm pinging you all to find out of if you're still interested in buying these hour(s) of grinding or if you would like to be removed.

Thank you!
@Kedreeva @Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @Buffykiev @FlufferLover @Riasann1
@Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @Kiwipen

You're all listed on our spreadsheet as having placed special orders, for any hours grinders do in specific zones. I'm pinging you all to find out of if you're still interested in buying these hour(s) of grinding or if you would like to be removed.

Thank you!
@clover61

Can you remind me what my order was? I'm most likely still interested though!
@clover61

Can you remind me what my order was? I'm most likely still interested though!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Einstakur

Your order was for 1 hour in Arena, thank you!
@Einstakur

Your order was for 1 hour in Arena, thank you!
@clover61 I think you made a typo in your ping! I've never been in this thread before.
@clover61 I think you made a typo in your ping! I've never been in this thread before.
7Y4xcv8.gif XzXSJ6B.gif
@Lythali

I did make a mispelling error, I apologize!
@Lythali

I did make a mispelling error, I apologize!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 102