Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102
Morning bump! Working on fixing some clutter and streamlining the request process, but its still just fine to order!
Morning bump! Working on fixing some clutter and streamlining the request process, but its still just fine to order!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
@Frootz
Can I request 2 hours in redrock cove? Last service was great, by the way c:
@Frootz
Can I request 2 hours in redrock cove? Last service was great, by the way c:
*English isn't my first language
She/her
FR+1
@Moburrito Sure! Adding you now. I hope it ends up just as good this time around! (RNG is so fickle ;-;)
@Moburrito Sure! Adding you now. I hope it ends up just as good this time around! (RNG is so fickle ;-;)
Bump-a-rooo~
Bump-a-rooo~
JOMDIQa.png
@FrostDragonRose
I've finished your hour in the Volcanic Vents! I'll be sending a two-way crossroads shortly ^^
@FrostDragonRose
I've finished your hour in the Volcanic Vents! I'll be sending a two-way crossroads shortly ^^
yOUrClm.pngPCGsmall.png
@Frootz I had to leave a review I'm super happy with the service from you guys. I'm letting my friends know about you and your wonderful service. :)

Username: FrostDragonRose
Service Used: Basic Coliseum Grinding
Serviced By: MiitunaCaptor
Review: First time using this service. Was very impressed with the service. The customer service is incredible. I even got an apparel drop from the venue I requested. Would highly recommend using this service. Will be back again.
@Frootz I had to leave a review I'm super happy with the service from you guys. I'm letting my friends know about you and your wonderful service. :)

Username: FrostDragonRose
Service Used: Basic Coliseum Grinding
Serviced By: MiitunaCaptor
Review: First time using this service. Was very impressed with the service. The customer service is incredible. I even got an apparel drop from the venue I requested. Would highly recommend using this service. Will be back again.
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose Thank you for leaving a review, I'll let Miituna know on our discord! (And telling your friends would be lovely, thank you so much!)
@FrostDragonRose Thank you for leaving a review, I'll let Miituna know on our discord! (And telling your friends would be lovely, thank you so much!)

@Frootz @Annalynn

Can I order 1 hour of grinding in the woodland path?

@Frootz @Annalynn

Can I order 1 hour of grinding in the woodland path?
@JaranMarcel I'll add you to the request list!
@JaranMarcel I'll add you to the request list!
@Dohmalore @FrostDragonRose @Moburrito @JaranMarcel

Just wanted to let you know we have moved our orders to a spreadsheet and you can track who will be sending you your items and such from there.

(And didn't want you all to think that your orders were gone since we changed up the forum post a bit.)
@Dohmalore @FrostDragonRose @Moburrito @JaranMarcel

Just wanted to let you know we have moved our orders to a spreadsheet and you can track who will be sending you your items and such from there.

(And didn't want you all to think that your orders were gone since we changed up the forum post a bit.)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102