Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 101 102
@Mystyic We start on the first day of festival, which should be tomorrow? I'm bad with remembering dates ^^;
@Mystyic We start on the first day of festival, which should be tomorrow? I'm bad with remembering dates ^^;
1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
@Frootz

Okay, thanks.
@Frootz

Okay, thanks.
@Frootz

Hi! I think I was put on the spreadsheet for an hour in the vents, but I totally forgot about the festival - could that be changed to two hours in the woodland path when the fest starts? :)
@Frootz

Hi! I think I was put on the spreadsheet for an hour in the vents, but I totally forgot about the festival - could that be changed to two hours in the woodland path when the fest starts? :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Frootz

Hmm, My 1 hour in the delta never got done this week, is there anyway to confirm if my fest hours are going to be done? its ok if not, I still have time to set up tim elsewhere.
@Frootz

Hmm, My 1 hour in the delta never got done this week, is there anyway to confirm if my fest hours are going to be done? its ok if not, I still have time to set up tim elsewhere.
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush Sorry about that! My internet was out for the past week and I only just got back yesterday so I wasn't around to run things and the team must have missed your order. Your festival hours will definitely be done, I'll most likely do them myself!
@DivineLush Sorry about that! My internet was out for the past week and I only just got back yesterday so I wasn't around to run things and the team must have missed your order. Your festival hours will definitely be done, I'll most likely do them myself!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
@Linquished
Sorry for the delay, your order is done! A crossroad will be sent shortly!
@Linquished
Sorry for the delay, your order is done! A crossroad will be sent shortly!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Frootz

Hello, may I please buy one hour in the Rainsong Jungle (for the festival)?
@Frootz

Hello, may I please buy one hour in the Rainsong Jungle (for the festival)?
WIP
@JoYoon Of course~ I'll add you to the spreadsheet for now :)
@JoYoon Of course~ I'll add you to the spreadsheet for now :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Thank you!
@Darksaphira

Thank you!
WIP
@Frootz

May I please buy an hour in the Rainsong Jungle?
@Frootz

May I please buy an hour in the Rainsong Jungle?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 101 102