Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/B] UMA! 7 available!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69
@Cuddleh
xD

That all looks good to me! owob
Feel free to send a two way CR with aLL the silks when ready ^w^
@Cuddleh
xD

That all looks good to me! owob
Feel free to send a two way CR with aLL the silks when ready ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Hi! I'm interested in Nature's Revival - I've got an unhatched nature egg and the entire teal starsilk set (other than the earrings), parts of the violet bloombox, daisy bloombox, and [item=Nightfall Starsilk Cloak] [item=Verdant Starsilk Tailwrap] [item=Bloodsong Starsilk Socks] [item=Black Tulip Tail Lei] [item=Sky Blue Arm Silks] I don't know if you'd be interested in any of the apparel but I might as well try, right?
Hi! I'm interested in Nature's Revival - I've got an unhatched nature egg and the entire teal starsilk set (other than the earrings), parts of the violet bloombox, daisy bloombox, and
Nightfall Starsilk Cloak Verdant Starsilk Tailwrap Bloodsong Starsilk Socks Black Tulip Tail Lei Sky Blue Arm Silks

I don't know if you'd be interested in any of the apparel but I might as well try, right?
iQrvnPv.png
Could I buy Not a Parasite Mirror M for treasure?
Could I buy Not a Parasite Mirror M for treasure?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@PureDark006
Yup; send a CR! ^w^
@PureDark006
Yup; send a CR! ^w^
@cactolith14
I'm all for trading the egg and any of the apparel you've listed for the accent ^w^

Are you wanting to pad the trade with as many items as possible and sprinkle in gems to top it off? o3o?
@cactolith14
I'm all for trading the egg and any of the apparel you've listed for the accent ^w^

Are you wanting to pad the trade with as many items as possible and sprinkle in gems to top it off? o3o?
Oh awesome! I'll go by LAH for the apparel/egg, if that works for you? [item=unhatched nature egg]336g | [item=bloodsong starsilk socks]20g | [item=verdant starsilk tailwrap]15g | [item=black tulip tail lei]25g | [item=Nightfall Starsilk Cloak]30g | [item=Sky Blue Arm Silks]16g teal starsilk set (no earrings, i'll probably keep shawl/wingdrapes)- sleeves 15g | tailwrap 16g | scarf 17g | socks 18g | circlet 35g | cloak 45g (total: 146g based on LAH. I feel like that's kinda excessive based on market prices so I'll drop down to 90g for all 6) overall total is 532g, I'll just throw in the extra 20 gems :D does all of this work for you? I might send some more flower apparel too because I feel like LAH is slightly overpriced...
Oh awesome! I'll go by LAH for the apparel/egg, if that works for you?

Unhatched Nature Egg 336g | Bloodsong Starsilk Socks 20g | Verdant Starsilk Tailwrap 15g | Black Tulip Tail Lei 25g | Nightfall Starsilk Cloak 30g | Sky Blue Arm Silks 16g

teal starsilk set (no earrings, i'll probably keep shawl/wingdrapes)- sleeves 15g | tailwrap 16g | scarf 17g | socks 18g | circlet 35g | cloak 45g (total: 146g based on LAH. I feel like that's kinda excessive based on market prices so I'll drop down to 90g for all 6)

overall total is 532g, I'll just throw in the extra 20 gems :D

does all of this work for you? I might send some more flower apparel too because I feel like LAH is slightly overpriced...
iQrvnPv.png
hi again! just wondering if you saw my offer above- we could renegotiate if it doesn't work for you?
hi again! just wondering if you saw my offer above- we could renegotiate if it doesn't work for you?
iQrvnPv.png
@cactolith14
oOP, I was waiting on you cause I thought I had replied alkjgldj
Yup, that offer works for me! ^w^
@cactolith14
oOP, I was waiting on you cause I thought I had replied alkjgldj
Yup, that offer works for me! ^w^
awesome! i'll set up a CR, give me a few moments :D
awesome! i'll set up a CR, give me a few moments :D
iQrvnPv.png
@xemriss how would you feel about an anomalous skink + 80g for bramble queen? :3 hope you're havin a good day
@xemriss how would you feel about an anomalous skink + 80g for bramble queen? :3 hope you're havin a good day
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69