Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/B] UMA! 7 available!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69
@xemriss

the murder of crows skin (550g) for or I also have a few more but I really don't know how to price them
@xemriss

the murder of crows skin (550g) for or I also have a few more but I really don't know how to price them

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Calyypso
Neither of them are speaking to me; apologies! ^w^;
@Calyypso
Neither of them are speaking to me; apologies! ^w^;
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss Hello! Would you take 1kg for KTO nvm, just bought it as is haha
@Xemriss Hello! Would you take 1kg for KTO nvm, just bought it as is haha
Hello! I'm interested in your Flowery Gold accent, and I was wondering if I could cover part of its cost in some items? There's currently a copy for 800g (hopefully there when you check for it!), and I have a random collection of Starsilk pieces, a complete Ruby Starsilk bundle, crimson arm/sash/scarf/tail bangle pieces, and a night sky tail bangle as well. I have some other silk pieces I can list if you'd be interested beyond what I wrote above c: And I'm not trying to cover the entire cost in items, just trying to take some off because PHEW I have a huge list of first gens requiring attention xD
Hello! I'm interested in your Flowery Gold accent, and I was wondering if I could cover part of its cost in some items? There's currently a copy for 800g (hopefully there when you check for it!), and I have a random collection of Starsilk pieces, a complete Ruby Starsilk bundle, crimson arm/sash/scarf/tail bangle pieces, and a night sky tail bangle as well. I have some other silk pieces I can list if you'd be interested beyond what I wrote above c: And I'm not trying to cover the entire cost in items, just trying to take some off because PHEW I have a huge list of first gens requiring attention xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
rolls in thirty years late with coffee Apologies for the late response alkjdg
pHEW indeed xD

I'm interested in all of the silks you mentioned, so feel free to pick which ones you wanna part with/which would help pad the price for those poor g1 projects!
and I did see the 800g listing, so I'm all for matching it owob
@Cuddleh
rolls in thirty years late with coffee Apologies for the late response alkjdg
pHEW indeed xD

I'm interested in all of the silks you mentioned, so feel free to pick which ones you wanna part with/which would help pad the price for those poor g1 projects!
and I did see the 800g listing, so I'm all for matching it owob
Oh nonsense you're totally fine xD I'm slow on here lately too! Anyway, let's just start with price checking the specifics I listed before I add on any other random pieces; this will be a list of AH prices looking at gems and treasure and going between at your rate~

Ruby Starsilk bundle: 108g
Crimson arm/sash/scarf/tail bangle: 13/50/80/32g
Night sky tail bangle: 142g

So those pieces add up to 425g. I can either add on the 375kt, or if you'd at all be interested in hearing some about my mismatch collection of other silks, I can rattle those off too ^-^
Oh nonsense you're totally fine xD I'm slow on here lately too! Anyway, let's just start with price checking the specifics I listed before I add on any other random pieces; this will be a list of AH prices looking at gems and treasure and going between at your rate~

Ruby Starsilk bundle: 108g
Crimson arm/sash/scarf/tail bangle: 13/50/80/32g
Night sky tail bangle: 142g

So those pieces add up to 425g. I can either add on the 375kt, or if you'd at all be interested in hearing some about my mismatch collection of other silks, I can rattle those off too ^-^
@Cuddleh
Sure! I'm all for taking as much apparel in lieu of treasure/gems as you're comfortable trading ^w^
@Cuddleh
Sure! I'm all for taking as much apparel in lieu of treasure/gems as you're comfortable trading ^w^
Awww gosh thank you c: A quick glance says I have sky blue leg/wing/sash/scarf, gossamer arm/wing/sash/scarf, and golden wing/scarf/tail pieces. For starsilk stuff I have horizon shawl/scarf/wingdrapes, paradise shawl/sleeves/socks, and teal wingdrapes/sleeves/socks :)
Awww gosh thank you c: A quick glance says I have sky blue leg/wing/sash/scarf, gossamer arm/wing/sash/scarf, and golden wing/scarf/tail pieces. For starsilk stuff I have horizon shawl/scarf/wingdrapes, paradise shawl/sleeves/socks, and teal wingdrapes/sleeves/socks :)
@Cuddleh
ooh! I'm interested in all of those, esp the starsilks ^w^
@Cuddleh
ooh! I'm interested in all of those, esp the starsilks ^w^
Okay! So I'll price-check the starsilks first, and fill in with the others after if need be :)

Horizon shawl/scarf/wingdrapes: 22/19/18g
Paradise shawl/sleeves/socks: 15/14/14g
Teal wingdrapes/sleeves/socks: 24/13/16g

That brings it to 580g, so I'll do some of the normal silks~

Sky blue leg/wing/sash/scarf: 20/20/20/20g
Gossamer arm/wing/sash/scarf: 18/19/12/19g
Golden wing/scarf/tail: 26/14/22g

That all together is 790g, I can tack on the last 10g XD
Okay! So I'll price-check the starsilks first, and fill in with the others after if need be :)

Horizon shawl/scarf/wingdrapes: 22/19/18g
Paradise shawl/sleeves/socks: 15/14/14g
Teal wingdrapes/sleeves/socks: 24/13/16g

That brings it to 580g, so I'll do some of the normal silks~

Sky blue leg/wing/sash/scarf: 20/20/20/20g
Gossamer arm/wing/sash/scarf: 18/19/12/19g
Golden wing/scarf/tail: 26/14/22g

That all together is 790g, I can tack on the last 10g XD
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69