Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] My hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@exaltier

Thank you very much
@exaltier

Thank you very much
@Exaltier

If you can do payment plans, I can totally do 900g. I can honestly probably pay it off in about a week if you'd be willing to hold it for me?
@Exaltier

If you can do payment plans, I can totally do 900g. I can honestly probably pay it off in about a week if you'd be willing to hold it for me?
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Yes :)! Just send a CR when you're ready
@Krycelli

Yes :)! Just send a CR when you're ready
@Exaltier
How much for the berserkers & ambushes? My stock is low.

As well as Strawberry Cake & Pastel goth?
@Exaltier
How much for the berserkers & ambushes? My stock is low.

As well as Strawberry Cake & Pastel goth?
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

Berserker's are 7g each and ambushes are 12g each (LAH is 9g an 15g)

Pastel Goth I'm looking for 900g and Strawberry Cake 1200g as I seem to be the only one selling on the AH, but please do feel free to haggle with me! I don't mind going lower cuz I'd honestly like these gone as long as it is reasonable uwu; and again, I do payment plans and take eggs and other umas as partial-full payment too.
@Tafficat

Berserker's are 7g each and ambushes are 12g each (LAH is 9g an 15g)

Pastel Goth I'm looking for 900g and Strawberry Cake 1200g as I seem to be the only one selling on the AH, but please do feel free to haggle with me! I don't mind going lower cuz I'd honestly like these gone as long as it is reasonable uwu; and again, I do payment plans and take eggs and other umas as partial-full payment too.
@Exaltier
Definitely want the whole lot if youll do a payment plan!
@Exaltier
Definitely want the whole lot if youll do a payment plan!
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

Total of it all would be 2250 shaving off a bit cuz youre buying the lot. How would u like to separate out the plan? I do plans for up to 3 months :') U can do like a bit each week or just send whenever you have some and I'll keep track and notify u of your remaining each time.
@Tafficat

Total of it all would be 2250 shaving off a bit cuz youre buying the lot. How would u like to separate out the plan? I do plans for up to 3 months :') U can do like a bit each week or just send whenever you have some and I'll keep track and notify u of your remaining each time.
@Exaltier
I generally send as much as I can each week.
@Exaltier
I generally send as much as I can each week.
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

Alright I'll keep track!
@Tafficat

Alright I'll keep track!
X
X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8