Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] My hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Narcisco

Let me know what you decide, I can hold it for up to 2 weeks and I can do payment plans for as long as 2 months :)
@Narcisco

Let me know what you decide, I can hold it for up to 2 weeks and I can do payment plans for as long as 2 months :)
@Exaltier [ Alright! I'll most likely have to figure out something soon. I'll be sure to get to you in the next few days.
@Exaltier [ Alright! I'll most likely have to figure out something soon. I'll be sure to get to you in the next few days.
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
@Exaltier

Thanks for holding it! Is it OK if she sends you a CR? Her ID is @Dakki, and she'll be sending you a mixed payment!
@Exaltier

Thanks for holding it! Is it OK if she sends you a CR? Her ID is @Dakki, and she'll be sending you a mixed payment!
X
X
@exaltier

What is the MP price for the lace gene?
@exaltier

What is the MP price for the lace gene?
@Key2Dawn

155kt or 155g
@Key2Dawn

155kt or 155g
@Exaltier

May I buy it for the 155g?
@Exaltier

May I buy it for the 155g?
@Key2Dawn

Yup I'll set up a CR
@Key2Dawn

Yup I'll set up a CR
@Exaltier

I'm eyeing that , would you consider 600g for it? I could see that it originally sold for 500g, but I couldn't find the artists original shop to see if it's retired or not, so I'm not entirely sure how reasonable my offer is.
@Exaltier

I'm eyeing that , would you consider 600g for it? I could see that it originally sold for 500g, but I couldn't find the artists original shop to see if it's retired or not, so I'm not entirely sure how reasonable my offer is.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

The accents been retired for a while I think, I had bought it for 1000g when the original price for it was around 1200g so I'm looking for around there, possibly 900g, but i can haggle further and do payment plans, and take eggs as payment too. Really would like it gone but at a reasonable price :)
@Krycelli

The accents been retired for a while I think, I had bought it for 1000g when the original price for it was around 1200g so I'm looking for around there, possibly 900g, but i can haggle further and do payment plans, and take eggs as payment too. Really would like it gone but at a reasonable price :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8