Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] My hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Exaltier

Asking for a recently joined friend, what would you value Eliminate at?
@Exaltier

Asking for a recently joined friend, what would you value Eliminate at?
@Adelma

Lah is 378g so 320g
@Adelma

Lah is 378g so 320g
@Exaltier

Do you happen to have any Ensorcelled Volumes or Spellbound Tomes for sale? If so, how many and at what price?
@Exaltier

Do you happen to have any Ensorcelled Volumes or Spellbound Tomes for sale? If so, how many and at what price?
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

Only have the one of each I am keeping :'(
@Starrlight

Only have the one of each I am keeping :'(
@Exaltier
Can you hold it for me for a bit? Asking my friend :)
@Exaltier
Can you hold it for me for a bit? Asking my friend :)
@Exaltier

Alright. Thanks anyways ^^
@Exaltier

Alright. Thanks anyways ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Adelma

Yup
@Adelma

Yup
@Exaltier [ How much are you looking to sell the Accent: Floral Lace for?
@Exaltier [ How much are you looking to sell the Accent: Floral Lace for?
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
@Narcisco

There isn't one on AH and I bought it for 1.5kg so going for around there. But I am willing to haggle lower as I'm just trying to get rid of these accents as soon as possible. I also take eggs mixed payments, other umas, and payment plans :)
@Narcisco

There isn't one on AH and I bought it for 1.5kg so going for around there. But I am willing to haggle lower as I'm just trying to get rid of these accents as soon as possible. I also take eggs mixed payments, other umas, and payment plans :)
@Exaltier [ Aye, I know there isn't and that's why I'm quite keen on obtaining one for a new dragon on obtaining here soon. Oue, that's quite a bit of Gems...I only have roughly 412 Gems on hand and am trying my darndest to save up for Glimmer for my Progen and or Random, not sure which to give it to first yet. Haha. But, I really do want that Accent...
I'm going to have to figure out what I could do to get that Accent. I don't have much besides what has been gifted and or gained from cheets...
@Exaltier [ Aye, I know there isn't and that's why I'm quite keen on obtaining one for a new dragon on obtaining here soon. Oue, that's quite a bit of Gems...I only have roughly 412 Gems on hand and am trying my darndest to save up for Glimmer for my Progen and or Random, not sure which to give it to first yet. Haha. But, I really do want that Accent...
I'm going to have to figure out what I could do to get that Accent. I don't have much besides what has been gifted and or gained from cheets...
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8