Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Archenitesky's Pet/Supplies Shop
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 116 117
So if anyone is wonder why this is still closed is because I'm planning on cleaning out stock. Giving it a fresh start. Stay tuned!
So if anyone is wonder why this is still closed is because I'm planning on cleaning out stock. Giving it a fresh start. Stay tuned!
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/familiars/lilyfowl_large.png[/img] Quack, quack...new familiars are on my wishlist. [/center]
lilyfowl_large.png

Quack, quack...new familiars are on my wishlist.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Wishlist updated.
Wishlist updated.
[center] @FutureMopie @myrla @Li3los @Xirei @MerlinMausi @KatsuQuartz5 @Mondschatten @AlvildaBright @Raicoo @CrowHarlequin @Lucy9606 @HedwigHufflepuff @cactiiblossoms @Ffeion @MarquiseA Apologies in advance for the ping but a new grab bag event is currently in the works and I'd like to inform all people who might be interested. What's gonna be available to get...here's a few potential prizes. [Item=Slight eyewing] [Item=Berserker] [Item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] [Item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] And so much more! Ping me if you want to be notified when the grab bag event starts in a few months. Raffle will take place sometime after the grab bag event. Anyways that's all for now. Have a nice day. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1e0c/f/2018/256/8/9/archenitesky1_by_trieveradopts-dcmqrru.gif[/img] [/center]
@FutureMopie
@myrla
@Li3los
@Xirei
@MerlinMausi
@KatsuQuartz5
@Mondschatten
@AlvildaBright
@Raicoo
@CrowHarlequin
@Lucy9606
@HedwigHufflepuff
@cactiiblossoms
@Ffeion
@MarquiseA

Apologies in advance for the ping but a new grab bag event is currently in the works and I'd like to inform all people who might be interested.

What's gonna be available to get...here's a few potential prizes.

Slight Eyewing Berserker Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Unhatched Shadow Egg

And so much more!

Ping me if you want to be notified when the grab bag event starts in a few months.

Raffle will take place sometime after the grab bag event.

Anyways that's all for now. Have a nice day.
archenitesky1_by_trieveradopts-dcmqrru.gif
@Archenitesky Would like to be pinged.
@Archenitesky Would like to be pinged.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@archenitesky

I'd love a ping!
@archenitesky

I'd love a ping!
z59oZrZ.png
@AlvildaBright alright cool.
@AlvildaBright alright cool.
@MerlinMausi sure thing.
@MerlinMausi sure thing.
@Archenitesky Would like to be pinged as well!
@Archenitesky Would like to be pinged as well!
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
@Archenitesky

I'd like a ping please!
@Archenitesky

I'd like a ping please!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 116 117