Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Archenitesky's Pet/Supplies Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117
@Archenitesky well if u don't mind i would like to purchase it. how much if you want to sell it? ^_^
@Archenitesky well if u don't mind i would like to purchase it. how much if you want to sell it? ^_^
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@Dittles its a raffle mostly to giveaway some rarer items that I don't need/a big thank you for all the help I've received from starting my FR journey and the second posts highlights some of the items that will be in the raffle. (Which will be rotated out as I get more stuff.)

There will be more information on the second post of this thread as it draws nearer to the date which is July 10th. This shop closes on the 8th though so I can do final prep for the raffle.

Any familiars you want specifically?
@Dittles its a raffle mostly to giveaway some rarer items that I don't need/a big thank you for all the help I've received from starting my FR journey and the second posts highlights some of the items that will be in the raffle. (Which will be rotated out as I get more stuff.)

There will be more information on the second post of this thread as it draws nearer to the date which is July 10th. This shop closes on the 8th though so I can do final prep for the raffle.

Any familiars you want specifically?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@21stewartc all the familiars are 5kt/5g with the option of sending an extra 2kt/2g for five early bird tickets (I'd recommend checking out post 2 for more info on that.)
@21stewartc all the familiars are 5kt/5g with the option of sending an extra 2kt/2g for five early bird tickets (I'd recommend checking out post 2 for more info on that.)
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky

Nope, any 5 is fine! And well, I wouldn't mind adding some extra treasure to enter into the raffle. :')
@Archenitesky

Nope, any 5 is fine! And well, I wouldn't mind adding some extra treasure to enter into the raffle. :')
@Dittles cool :3

I will return shortly but you can start the cr (just specify how many early bird tickets you are buying. Because you are buying five you can have as many as 25 early bird tickets.)
@Dittles cool :3

I will return shortly but you can start the cr (just specify how many early bird tickets you are buying. Because you are buying five you can have as many as 25 early bird tickets.)
@Archenitesky

I'd like to buy your clouded mith and take a raffle ticket.
I send you the CR now bercause I'm going to sleep (I'm FR + 9).
Thanks ! :)
@Archenitesky

I'd like to buy your clouded mith and take a raffle ticket.
I send you the CR now bercause I'm going to sleep (I'm FR + 9).
Thanks ! :)
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngsubspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.pngTCw0WzC.gif
@MarquiseA familiar sent.

Also familiars have been updated.
@MarquiseA familiar sent.

Also familiars have been updated.
@Archenitesky awesome!! and i did look at the tickets but what exactly r they? ^_^
@Archenitesky awesome!! and i did look at the tickets but what exactly r they? ^_^
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@21stewartc they are for my summer raffle that starts on July 10th (the shop closes on July 8th at 23:59 FR so I can get final prep done which also is when early bird tickets will no longer be sold.) In the second post I have some prizes mentioned that will be featured in the raffle but there will be more prizes revealed in the future (but not all of course,) as well as more information about the raffle.
@21stewartc they are for my summer raffle that starts on July 10th (the shop closes on July 8th at 23:59 FR so I can get final prep done which also is when early bird tickets will no longer be sold.) In the second post I have some prizes mentioned that will be featured in the raffle but there will be more prizes revealed in the future (but not all of course,) as well as more information about the raffle.
@Archenitesky well thats awesome!! i would love to purchase the shadow serpent and bird ticket.
@Archenitesky well thats awesome!! i would love to purchase the shadow serpent and bird ticket.
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117