Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar/Raffle ticket shop! [Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
[center]As you look around a simple stand you see a counter and behind it is a young imperial stroking a Pocketmouse on the table. It's chattering alerts the imperial of your presence.[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38820416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388205/38820416_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]"You must be here to pick up a familiar...right?" looking behind her you can see various familiars in cages behind her that are all making numerous different types of noises before turning back to the dragon, "just so you know it's a small rehoming fee per familiar however..." she slides a jar towards you, "if are interested you can add a nice little tip on top for some early bird tickets for uh...I forget, you should ask Trask assuming he's not busy," she leans back on her stool, "So...what do you say?"[/center] [center][b]Basic Rules[/b] ~All familiars (unless otherwise stated) are all LAH* ~Ping me before sending CR to ensure that the familiar you want is still available (I'll try to keep the numbers up to date but real life comes before FR.) ~2-way CR only, please no PM. ~If all familiars are gone the shop will close for a week in order for me to replenish my familiar numbers before opening again. ~Fam Shop will close on July 3rd 23:59 FR time in order to for me to prepare for my upcoming raffle (see post below) Early bird tickets are available until the 9th before the raffle. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2184180#post_27153555]Raffle ticket Shop [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2184180#post_27153974]Familiar For Sale (closed)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2184180#post_27153989]Familiar Wishlist[/url] [b]Mainly grinding in: Waterway[/b][/center] Pinglist for new familiars: [u]In general[/u] Enigma83 [u]Specific Areas[/u] Niya:Non coliseum Hanelli: Waterway and boss familiars [u]Specific Familiars[/u] Niya: Ashmane Chimera, Bangal Chimera frameofreality: Ethereal Trickster *I will take familiars I don't have as well for trade of familiar(s)
As you look around a simple stand you see a counter and behind it is a young imperial stroking a Pocketmouse on the table. It's chattering alerts the imperial of your presence.
"You must be here to pick up a familiar...right?" looking behind her you can see various familiars in cages behind her that are all making numerous different types of noises before turning back to the dragon, "just so you know it's a small rehoming fee per familiar however..." she slides a jar towards you, "if are interested you can add a nice little tip on top for some early bird tickets for uh...I forget, you should ask Trask assuming he's not busy," she leans back on her stool, "So...what do you say?"

Basic Rules
~All familiars (unless otherwise stated) are all LAH*
~Ping me before sending CR to ensure that the familiar you want is still available (I'll try to keep the numbers up to date but real life comes before FR.)
~2-way CR only, please no PM.
~If all familiars are gone the shop will close for a week in order for me to replenish my familiar numbers before opening again.
~Fam Shop will close on July 3rd 23:59 FR time in order to for me to prepare for my upcoming raffle (see post below) Early bird tickets are available until the 9th before the raffle.

Raffle ticket Shop
Familiar For Sale (closed)
Familiar Wishlist

Mainly grinding in: Waterway

Pinglist for new familiars:

In general
Enigma83

Specific Areas
Niya:Non coliseum
Hanelli: Waterway and boss familiars

Specific Familiars
Niya: Ashmane Chimera, Bangal Chimera
frameofreality: Ethereal Trickster

*I will take familiars I don't have as well for trade of familiar(s)
BkhJxYX.gif Familiar/Raffle Ticket shop
Wishlist
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
100 Hatchling challenge Giveaway
hLO6R.gif LKGgP.gif rXA3o.gif xZ1s1.gif lqo6W.gif
[Center] Early bird tickets are no longer available. Inform me if you would like to be pinged for when tickets become available or when the raffle starts. [Img]https://i.imgur.com/nA0OEjs.gif[/img] I'll also be hosting a giant grab bag event in a few months, ping me if you want to be informed when it starts. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1e0c/f/2018/256/8/9/archenitesky1_by_trieveradopts-dcmqrru.gif[/img] [/center]
Early bird tickets are no longer available.

Inform me if you would like to be pinged for when tickets become available or when the raffle starts.

nA0OEjs.gif

I'll also be hosting a giant grab bag event in a few months, ping me if you want to be informed when it starts.

archenitesky1_by_trieveradopts-dcmqrru.gif

Wishlist
[center][b]Familiars For Sale[/b] Max stock for common Coliseum familiars: 5[/center] [quote name="Training fields"] [Center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Woodland path"] [Center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Scorched forest" ] [Center] None available for this venue. [/Center] [/quote] [quote name="Sandswept delta"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Blooming grove"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Forgotten cave"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Bamboo falls"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Redrock cove"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Waterway"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Arena"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Volcanic vents"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Rainsong jungle"] [center] None for now, check in later. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Boreal Wood"] [center] None available for this venue. [/quote] [quote name="Crystal pools"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Harpy's roost"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Ghostlight ruins"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Mire"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Kelp beds"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Golem's workshop"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Gathering Skills"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Baldwin's Cauldron"] [center] None for now, check in later. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Swipp's Stand"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Marketplace"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Event/Retired"] [center] None available for this venue. [/center] [/quote]
Familiars For Sale
Max stock for common Coliseum familiars: 5
Training fields wrote:
None available for this venue.
Woodland path wrote:
Scorched forest wrote:
Sandswept delta wrote:
Blooming grove wrote:
Forgotten cave wrote:
Bamboo falls wrote:
Redrock cove wrote:
Waterway wrote:
Arena wrote:
Volcanic vents wrote:
Quote:
Crystal pools wrote:
Harpy's roost wrote:
Ghostlight ruins wrote:
Mire wrote:
Kelp beds wrote:
Golem's workshop wrote:
Gathering Skills wrote:
Baldwin's Cauldron wrote:
None for now, check in later.
Swipp's Stand wrote:
Marketplace wrote:
Event/Retired wrote:
Wishlist
[center] On the other side of the shop is a Green coatl sitting on a stump with a scroll in his hands. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32344176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323442/32344176_350.png[/img] [/url] As you walk up he looks up, "Oh! Are you interested in trading?" he waves the parchment in his hand, "well if so you can be certain any trades will be as fair as we can do however we only do trades for Familiars not in our records but we will let you know what we don't have and if you want those tickets from Trask you gotta use treasure or gems or...other stuff ...though on rare occasions we will let you buy tickets with familiars...but it's only twice a year," he sat up straighter as he unrolled the parchment before you, "what do you have to trade?" [/center] [Center] [b]Familiar Wishlist[/b] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] Amberwing Waveskimmer [item=Anomalous Skink] Anomalous Skink [item=Arcane Sprite] Arcane Sprite [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] Ashen Bicorn Whale [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/24507.png[/img] Bangal Chimera [item=Barking Jester] Barking Jester [item=Bellus Glamourtail] Bellus Glamourtail [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn] Black Dwarf Unicorn [item=Black-wing Hummingbird] Black-wing Hummingbird [Item=Blotched Quetzeel] Blotched Quetzeel [item=Bone Fiend] Bone Fiend [item=Boolean] Boolean [item=Candycane Xolo] Candycane Xolo [item=Candy Cockatrice] Candy Cockatrice [Item=Charoite Burrower] Charoite Burrower [item=Chocolate Ferret] Chocolate Ferret [item=Cinder Mith] Cinder Mith [item=Coarsefur Yeti] Coarsefur Yeti [item=Cog Frog] Cog Frog [item=Conjoined Skink] Conjoined Skink [Item=Cosmo Gecko] Cosmo Gecko [Item=Crested River Flight] Crested River Flight [item=Crowned Roc] Crowned Roc [item=Dappled Dunhoof] Dappled Dunhoof [item=Deadland Disciple] Deadland Disciple [item=Deeprealm Hunter] Deeprealm Hunter [item=Disoriented Spirit] Disoriented Spirit [item=Downy Fox Rat] Downy Fox Rat [item=Driftwood Baron] Driftwood Baron [item=Dunhoof Ambassador] Dunhoof Ambassador [item=Dwarf Unicorn] Dwarf Unicorn [item=Emeraldback Shardspawn] Emeraldback Shardspawn [item=Empress Beetle] Empress Beetle [item=Fawn Fox Rat] Fawn Fox Rat [item=Fire Sprite] Fire Sprite [item=Fluted Pukasloth] Fluted Pukasloth [item=Frost Delver] Frost Delver [Item=Ghostly Rat Lord] Ghostly Rat Lord [item=Glamourtail Hopper] Glamourtail Hopper [item=Glasswing Flutter] Glasswing Flutter [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] Golden Bantam Fangar [item=Golden Featherfin] Golden Featherfin [item=Golden Idol] Golden Idol [Item=Golden Kitsune] Golden Kitsune [item=Goldenbeast] Goldenbeast [item=Granite Guardian] Granite Guardian [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] Great Blue Waveskimmer [item=Hati] Hati [item=Hawksbill Goliath] Hawksbill Goliath [item=Hibernal Starbear] Hibernal Starbear [item=Hippojay] Hippojay [item=Hurricane Herald] Hurricane Herald [item=Hydra] Hydra [item=Ice Sprite] Ice Sprite [item=Inscribed Pangolin] Inscribed Pangolin [item=Insubstantial Illusionist] Insubstantial Illusionist [item=Jadecarved Decoy] Jadecarved Decoy [item=Lavaborne Hoax] Lavaborne Hoax [item=Light Sprite] Light Sprite [item=Lightning Sprite] Lightning Sprite [Item=Lilyfowl] Lilyfowl [item=Longhorn Capricat] Longhorn Capricat [Item=Longwing Epiptite] Longwing Epiptite [item=Magma Embear] Magma Embear [item=Malevolent Spirit] Malevolent Spirit [item=Maned Cobra] Maned Cobra [item=Manticore] Manticore [item=Melprin] Melprin [item=Mimic Buttersnake] Mimic Buttersnake [item=Mock Firebird] Mock Firebird [item=Molten Marauder] Molten Marauder [item=Mossy Pohip] Mossy Pohip [item=Mottled Buttersnake] Mottled Buttersnake [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep] Murktooth Bramblekeep [item=Nightfall Imp] Nightfall Imp [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] Overcharged Silverbeast [item=Plague Sprite] Plague Sprite [item=Prancing Capricat] Prancing Capricat [item=Princess Petal Gecko] Princess Petal Gecko [Item=Quartz Cockatrice] Quartz Cockatrice [Item=Quetzeel] Quetzeel [item=Raptorik Bladedancer] Raptorik Bladedancer [Item=Rat King] Rat King [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] Red-Footed Akirbeak [Item=Regenerating Reedjumper] Regenerating Reedjumper [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] Rivermouth Flatbill [item=Roc] Roc [item=Rosy Peryton] Rosy Peryton [item=Roundhorn Melprin] Roundhorn Melprin [item=Ruffle Glasswing] Ruffle Glasswing [item=Sapling Speaker] Sapling Speaker [item=Scarlet Serpenta] Scarlet Serpenta [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] Scrapmetal Tracker [item=Seaglass Swimmer] Seaglass Swimmer [item=Seawater Savior] Seawater Savior [item=Sentient Alloy] Sentient Alloy [item=Shadow Sprite] Shadow Sprite [item=Shimmering Xolo] Shimmering Xolo [item=Silver Featherfin] Silver Featherfin [item=Silver Ferret] Silver Ferret [Item=Silver Kitsune] Silver Kitsune [item=Silvermane Barbtail] Silvermane Barbtail [item=Sköll] Skóll [item=Skycat] Skycat [Item=Speckled Peacock Spider] Speckled Peacock Spider [item=Speedy] Speedy [item=Spined Cobra] Spined Cobra [item=Spinel Vulstal] Spinel Vulstal [item=Spiney Whale] Spiney Whale [item=Stardust Scholar] Stardust Scholar [item=Stone Borer] Stone Borer [item=Sunbeam Soldier] Sunbeam Soldier [item=Sundial Imposter] Sundial Imposter [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] Swallowtail Buttersnake [item=Tender Larail] Tender Larail [item=Tendril Loach] Tendril Loach [item=Thornthick Thief] Thornthick Thief [item=Tunnel Hydra] Tunnel Hydra [item=Undying Featherback] Undying Featherback [Item=Vermillion Epiptite] Vermillion Epiptite [item=Wartoad] Wartoad [item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko] Watermelon Coleus Gecko [item=Wind Sprite] Wind Sprite [/center]

On the other side of the shop is a Green coatl sitting on a stump with a scroll in his hands.

32344176_350.png

As you walk up he looks up, "Oh! Are you interested in trading?" he waves the parchment in his hand, "well if so you can be certain any trades will be as fair as we can do however we only do trades for Familiars not in our records but we will let you know what we don't have and if you want those tickets from Trask you gotta use treasure or gems or...other stuff ...though on rare occasions we will let you buy tickets with familiars...but it's only twice a year," he sat up straighter as he unrolled the parchment before you, "what do you have to trade?"

Familiar Wishlist

Amberwing Waveskimmer

Anomalous Skink

Arcane Sprite

Ashen Bicorn Whale
24507.png
Bangal Chimera

Barking Jester

Bellus Glamourtail

Black Dwarf Unicorn

Black-wing Hummingbird

Blotched Quetzeel

Bone Fiend

Boolean

Candycane Xolo

Candy Cockatrice

Charoite Burrower

Chocolate Ferret

Cinder Mith

Coarsefur Yeti

Cog Frog

Conjoined Skink

Cosmo Gecko

Crested River Flight

Crowned Roc

Dappled Dunhoof

Deadland Disciple

Deeprealm Hunter

Disoriented Spirit

Downy Fox Rat

Driftwood Baron

Dunhoof Ambassador

Dwarf Unicorn

Emeraldback Shardspawn

Empress Beetle

Fawn Fox Rat

Fire Sprite

Fluted Pukasloth

Frost Delver

Ghostly Rat Lord

Glamourtail Hopper

Glasswing Flutter

Golden Bantam Fangar

Golden Featherfin

Golden Idol

Golden Kitsune

Goldenbeast

Granite Guardian

Great Blue Waveskimmer

Hati

Hawksbill Goliath

Hibernal Starbear

Hippojay

Hurricane Herald

Hydra

Ice Sprite

Inscribed Pangolin

Insubstantial Illusionist

Jadecarved Decoy

Lavaborne Hoax

Light Sprite

Lightning Sprite

Lilyfowl

Longhorn Capricat

Longwing Epiptite

Magma Embear

Malevolent Spirit

Maned Cobra

Manticore

Melprin

Mimic Buttersnake

Mock Firebird

Molten Marauder

Mossy Pohip

Mottled Buttersnake

Murktooth Bramblekeep

Nightfall Imp

Overcharged Silverbeast

Plague Sprite

Prancing Capricat

Princess Petal Gecko

Quartz Cockatrice

Quetzeel

Raptorik Bladedancer

Rat King

Red-Footed Akirbeak

Regenerating Reedjumper

Rivermouth Flatbill

Roc

Rosy Peryton

Roundhorn Melprin

Ruffle Glasswing

Sapling Speaker

Scarlet Serpenta

Scrapmetal Tracker

Seaglass Swimmer

Seawater Savior

Sentient Alloy

Shadow Sprite

Shimmering Xolo

Silver Featherfin

Silver Ferret

Silver Kitsune

Silvermane Barbtail

Skóll

Skycat

Speckled Peacock Spider

Speedy

Spined Cobra

Spinel Vulstal

Spiney Whale

Stardust Scholar

Stone Borer

Sunbeam Soldier

Sundial Imposter

Swallowtail Buttersnake

Tender Larail

Tendril Loach

Thornthick Thief

Tunnel Hydra

Undying Featherback

Vermillion Epiptite

Wartoad

Watermelon Coleus Gecko

Wind Sprite
Wishlist
Bump it up.
Bump it up.
Wishlist
@Archenitesky
Hello! I'm in need of your moss-covered golem please. :3
I can send a CR for treasure or trade for another familiar you don't have if you like.
@Archenitesky
Hello! I'm in need of your moss-covered golem please. :3
I can send a CR for treasure or trade for another familiar you don't have if you like.
31Up9Fb.gif oxOeiQm.gif
@Xirei I'm about to disappear but I will be back in a bit and sure I will take familiars I don't have but if you want the early bird tickets the 2kt/2g must be in treasure or gems
@Xirei I'm about to disappear but I will be back in a bit and sure I will take familiars I don't have but if you want the early bird tickets the 2kt/2g must be in treasure or gems
Wishlist
@Archenitesky

No worries, I'll send a CR!
@Archenitesky

No worries, I'll send a CR!
31Up9Fb.gif oxOeiQm.gif
Alright list has been updated.
Alright list has been updated.