Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] The Star Shop (ONLINE)
1 2 3 4
@ExcelsisDeo
Ah, alright. ^^ Well thank you anyways.
@ExcelsisDeo
Ah, alright. ^^ Well thank you anyways.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Restocked really quickly, updating now.
Restocked really quickly, updating now.
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
Stocked with Manticore. Forgot how lucky I was, haha. Also, I guess these are kind of bumps, huh?
Stocked with Manticore. Forgot how lucky I was, haha. Also, I guess these are kind of bumps, huh?
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@excelsisdio
Can I buy most of your apparel? Making a list...

Edit:Can I buy all your apparel with sell values? And get a ping when they restock?
@excelsisdio
Can I buy most of your apparel? Making a list...

Edit:Can I buy all your apparel with sell values? And get a ping when they restock?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88
Sure! (Haha, careful with those typos)
I'll wait for your list and total everything. (Getting faster at doing that too, you're a lucky one)

Pings ahoy! I'll send a CR with all the apparel. There might be a slight fee over top.
@Sap88
Sure! (Haha, careful with those typos)
I'll wait for your list and total everything. (Getting faster at doing that too, you're a lucky one)

Pings ahoy! I'll send a CR with all the apparel. There might be a slight fee over top.
@ExcelsisDeo

How much of each green Baldwin material do you have?
@ExcelsisDeo

How much of each green Baldwin material do you have?
@Azeira

Hmmm... looks like I only have one Green Goo left. Musta brewed some stuff and forgot about it. You can buy that one, and I can ping you as soon as I have maybe 50 or 100.
@Azeira

Hmmm... looks like I only have one Green Goo left. Musta brewed some stuff and forgot about it. You can buy that one, and I can ping you as soon as I have maybe 50 or 100.
Finally updated my list fully. Everything listed is in stock and ready to be bought. Ask about how much of each item there is.

Again, this is kind of a bump.
Finally updated my list fully. Everything listed is in stock and ready to be bought. Ask about how much of each item there is.

Again, this is kind of a bump.
@ExcelsisDeo

I'll pass. Looking to buy in bulk at the moment!
@ExcelsisDeo

I'll pass. Looking to buy in bulk at the moment!
@ExcelsisDeo
How many Chimera Fangs could I get if I traded you an Abyss Striker?
@ExcelsisDeo
How many Chimera Fangs could I get if I traded you an Abyss Striker?
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
1 2 3 4