Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Bubbling Goblins!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][item=bubbling goblin] [b][color=black]289/MANY[/b] currently! [size=1][i]note to self: stop starting collecting things...[/i][/size] [color=black][size=3]All right- so I'll buy your goblins at [b]1:40k/30g/30FC[/b] each, or you can ask for a trade! See [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2175629/1#post_26944886]Skincents,[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2175629/1#post_26960338]Familiars[/url], and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2175629/1#post_26960340]Specialty[/url] for items available! Also feel free to simply set up a PA at my current rate- I'll accept as soon as possible! Don't worry if the amount you send goes over my current 'goal'- I'd like as many as possible! Thank you, and have a good day!
Bubbling Goblin
289/MANY currently!
note to self: stop starting collecting things...

All right- so I'll buy your goblins at 1:40k/30g/30FC each, or you can ask for a trade! See Skincents, Familiars, and Specialty for items available!

Also feel free to simply set up a PA at my current rate- I'll accept as soon as possible!

Don't worry if the amount you send goes over my current 'goal'- I'd like as many as possible! Thank you, and have a good day!
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Skins/Accents
not always up to date. sorry

Festival:

Other:
Skins/Accents
not always up to date. sorry

Festival:

Other:
[center][size=5]FAMILIARS[/size] *I'll trade ten fodder familiars for one Goblin *I can also trade muck; tell me which kind you'd want *Ask about NOTN familiars! Let me know if you want any familiar in particular! I have a lot I just didn't list. Some highlights: [item=hati] [item=roc][item=silky mole][item=ruffle glasswing][item=hawksbill goliath][item=wave sweeper][item=dunhoof ambassador][item=bellus glamourtail]
FAMILIARS

*I'll trade ten fodder familiars for one Goblin
*I can also trade muck; tell me which kind you'd want
*Ask about NOTN familiars!

Let me know if you want any familiar in particular! I have a lot I just didn't list.

Some highlights:

Hati Roc Silky Mole Ruffle Glasswing Hawksbill Goliath Wave Sweeper Dunhoof Ambassador Bellus Glamourtail
[center][size=5]Other[/size] [item=celestial attendant] [i]Honestly just ask[/i] this is really not up to date ;;
Other

Celestial Attendant

Honestly just ask this is really not up to date ;;
@Selki
how many Goblins per skin/accent?
@Selki
how many Goblins per skin/accent?
5hXmmlV.gif

@fidothehoarder

That depends on the skin/accent's value.

...I'll also accept Giant Sand Dollars, something I should have mentioned in the first post....
@fidothehoarder

That depends on the skin/accent's value.

...I'll also accept Giant Sand Dollars, something I should have mentioned in the first post....
@Selki
Alright
If I've done the math right, based on current AH values, would 5 Goblins for Accent: Summer Heat and 6 for Accent: Brambled Joker suffice?
@Selki
Alright
If I've done the math right, based on current AH values, would 5 Goblins for Accent: Summer Heat and 6 for Accent: Brambled Joker suffice?
5hXmmlV.gif

@fidothehoarder

Seems about right- I'll send the CR!
@fidothehoarder

Seems about right- I'll send the CR!
@Selki
I have 2 to sell ^^
@Selki
I have 2 to sell ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886