Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel LAH-10%
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 327 328
@Caulonia
Hmm, how much would that be? I'm a bit short of funds right now, so not sure if I'll be able to afford it.
@Caulonia
Hmm, how much would that be? I'm a bit short of funds right now, so not sure if I'll be able to afford it.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose
A full Antique Lace Set is 162kt, including 10% discount.
Would you like me to hold it for you?
@Sucrose
A full Antique Lace Set is 162kt, including 10% discount.
Would you like me to hold it for you?
@Caulonia

Oh looky, a trade form~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2170726

Would look to trade for sets, preferably pick smaller items please

Eyeing grove sylvan set, any silk (you can never have to many silk sets), all the lace sets, maybe the mage and wish you start a filigree set :3
Depending on what you want will determine trade
@Caulonia

Oh looky, a trade form~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2170726

Would look to trade for sets, preferably pick smaller items please

Eyeing grove sylvan set, any silk (you can never have to many silk sets), all the lace sets, maybe the mage and wish you start a filigree set :3
Depending on what you want will determine trade
@chocomonster
The following sets are available, including the Filigree Armor Sets you asked about:
SYLVAN SETS 8pcs: Grove; ANY SILK SETS 8pcs: Sky Blue, Gossamer, Golden; ALL LACE SETS 8pcs: Buttercup, Sepia, Sweetheart, Antique; MAGE SETS 6pcs: Cranberry, Golden, Peony, Thicket, Walnut; FILIGREE ARMOR SETS 7pcs: Burnished, Iron, Gold, Silver, Ebony, Cobalt
@chocomonster
The following sets are available, including the Filigree Armor Sets you asked about:
SYLVAN SETS 8pcs: Grove; ANY SILK SETS 8pcs: Sky Blue, Gossamer, Golden; ALL LACE SETS 8pcs: Buttercup, Sepia, Sweetheart, Antique; MAGE SETS 6pcs: Cranberry, Golden, Peony, Thicket, Walnut; FILIGREE ARMOR SETS 7pcs: Burnished, Iron, Gold, Silver, Ebony, Cobalt
@Caulonia Ummm, no I do know what you have xD I was just pointing out the things I am interested in and was kind of asking what were you interested from my trade form for them since you take T? Edit: I was talking about Flourish as in those from the jewelry set xD ex:[item=Sapphire Flourish Necklace]
@Caulonia

Ummm, no I do know what you have xD
I was just pointing out the things I am interested in and was kind of asking what were you interested from my trade form for them since you take T?

Edit:
I was talking about Flourish as in those from the jewelry set xD
ex: Sapphire Flourish Necklace
@chocomonster

Hi! ; ) Your list is long. I'm pulling together price ranges for the apparel set types you are interested in so we'll have a starting point to work from. I also need to check for flourish jewelry sets.

I'm interested in festival apparel & maybe accents prior to Greenkeeper's Gathering 2016. Not sure what else just yet.
@chocomonster

Hi! ; ) Your list is long. I'm pulling together price ranges for the apparel set types you are interested in so we'll have a starting point to work from. I also need to check for flourish jewelry sets.

I'm interested in festival apparel & maybe accents prior to Greenkeeper's Gathering 2016. Not sure what else just yet.
@Caulonia

Okay xD

Don't worry about adding up your side just yet!
I am generally interested in those sets, so I will pick the exact sets after we figure out what you want xD

(Plus I dont need THAT much apparel xD)

Would happily trade you accents since I have an UMA addiction, and thus they dont really got a use to me xD
(Now apparel on the other hand~)

Edit:
And please do let me know about the flourish jewelry sets!
Those are the sets I am REALLY interested since I have 1 of each of the MP silk set already (Its just I am not against having doubles~), sylvan I am semi interested, mages sets kind-of though I do want those lace sets a bit :3
@Caulonia

Okay xD

Don't worry about adding up your side just yet!
I am generally interested in those sets, so I will pick the exact sets after we figure out what you want xD

(Plus I dont need THAT much apparel xD)

Would happily trade you accents since I have an UMA addiction, and thus they dont really got a use to me xD
(Now apparel on the other hand~)

Edit:
And please do let me know about the flourish jewelry sets!
Those are the sets I am REALLY interested since I have 1 of each of the MP silk set already (Its just I am not against having doubles~), sylvan I am semi interested, mages sets kind-of though I do want those lace sets a bit :3
@chocomonster

I do not see the Festival Apparel I'm looking for listed: Skeletal Chimes, Sunguard Chest, Naturalist Adornments, or Eroded Crystalhide.

How much are the Skysong, Wispwillow Magician, & Spring Breeze Festival Skins/Accents?

Here are the current price ranges for the sets you are interested in, not including the Flourish Jewelry that I need to check. Mage Sets 6pcs 30-110g/kt; Lace Sets 8pcs 85-185g/kt; Grove Sylvan Set 8pcs 200g/kt; Silk Sets 8pcs 180-320g/kt.

EDIT: Flourish Jewelry was not listed as I do not have any to sell/trade at this time.
@chocomonster

I do not see the Festival Apparel I'm looking for listed: Skeletal Chimes, Sunguard Chest, Naturalist Adornments, or Eroded Crystalhide.

How much are the Skysong, Wispwillow Magician, & Spring Breeze Festival Skins/Accents?

Here are the current price ranges for the sets you are interested in, not including the Flourish Jewelry that I need to check. Mage Sets 6pcs 30-110g/kt; Lace Sets 8pcs 85-185g/kt; Grove Sylvan Set 8pcs 200g/kt; Silk Sets 8pcs 180-320g/kt.

EDIT: Flourish Jewelry was not listed as I do not have any to sell/trade at this time.
@Caulonia

How much for the gossamer silk set?
@Caulonia

How much for the gossamer silk set?
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
hey @caulonia i have enough to buy gossamer and blue wing silks!
hey @caulonia i have enough to buy gossamer and blue wing silks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 327 328