Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] grinding, 50kt / 50g per hour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hello! I finally decided to neaten up my coli grind buying thread ;d; [b](I am always buying grinding!)[/b] ----- ----- [center][size=5][b]Currently looking for:[/b] 3 level 25s in [color=red]any area[/color][/size][/center] ----- ----- [b]Important things:[/b] [LIST] [*]In the event that I fail to update thread title: [list] [*]Fest grinding is 70kT/70G per hour [*]Normal grinding is 50kT/50G per hour [/list] [*]I will pay through 2-way cr! Send me the items + tell me how long you spent grinding, and I'll send back payment :) [*]I've paid enough grinders to know approximately how much should drop per hour. Please do not scam me; I am free to back out of orders that I feel are not being honest. That said, the following applies: [list] [*]Feel free to keep any eggs, eliminates, or boss familiars that drop! They are not so important to me. If you do hand them over though, I [b]will[/b] tip :) [*]I am understanding that sometimes, RNGesus just doesn't like us. It's okay. [/list] [*]If you don't feel like handing over fest, feel free to grind in any location! [list] [*]Please only grind in ONE location though - don't hand me random pieces from different locations [*]I will [b]not[/b] pay for any grinding done past Rainsong Jungle [*]You will be paid at normal rates (50kT/50G per hour) [/list] [/LIST] Thank you for grinding, and to those that have have already grinded for me - thank you for doing so, and for being honest with the drops! :)
Hello! I finally decided to neaten up my coli grind buying thread ;d;
(I am always buying grinding!)

Currently looking for: 3 level 25s in any area

Important things:
  • In the event that I fail to update thread title:
    • Fest grinding is 70kT/70G per hour
    • Normal grinding is 50kT/50G per hour

• I will pay through 2-way cr! Send me the items + tell me how long you spent grinding, and I'll send back payment :)

• I've paid enough grinders to know approximately how much should drop per hour. Please do not scam me; I am free to back out of orders that I feel are not being honest. That said, the following applies:
    • Feel free to keep any eggs, eliminates, or boss familiars that drop! They are not so important to me. If you do hand them over though, I will tip :)
    • I am understanding that sometimes, RNGesus just doesn't like us. It's okay.

• If you don't feel like handing over fest, feel free to grind in any location!
    • Please only grind in ONE location though - don't hand me random pieces from different locations
    • I will not pay for any grinding done past Rainsong Jungle
    • You will be paid at normal rates (50kT/50G per hour)

Thank you for grinding, and to those that have have already grinded for me - thank you for doing so, and for being honest with the drops! :)
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias how many hours are you hoping for? (Mostly asking out of curiosity.)
@odias how many hours are you hoping for? (Mostly asking out of curiosity.)
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky maybe up to like, 10 hrs, or something? might b more idk
@Archenitesky maybe up to like, 10 hrs, or something? might b more idk

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias ah. Alright. Tempting offer but I will pass and let someone else take it. Good luck.
@odias ah. Alright. Tempting offer but I will pass and let someone else take it. Good luck.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky alright :) ty
@Archenitesky alright :) ty

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias
I can do an hour in Redrock Cove if you'd like. :)
@odias
I can do an hour in Redrock Cove if you'd like. :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886 if u could that would be great :) just send over a cr when ur done ^^
@blackcat886 if u could that would be great :) just send over a cr when ur done ^^

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias I can grind for you for a while. Need to head to the store in like an hour or so, so I can do an hour now and more tonight.
@odias I can grind for you for a while. Need to head to the store in like an hour or so, so I can do an hour now and more tonight.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber ok ^^ just send a cr when ur done and tell me how long u spent :)
@Grafkrabber ok ^^ just send a cr when ur done and tell me how long u spent :)

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias Will do! Just cleared up my hoard so it's easier to find your stuff once I'm done. I'll send everything in a couple of hours!
@odias Will do! Just cleared up my hoard so it's easier to find your stuff once I'm done. I'll send everything in a couple of hours!
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16