Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Deep's Dom Shop [OFFLINE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Deeproar

Whoop! I forgot to check, that one's completely on me. I haven't sent the money yet, I'm still waiting on a total, but I'm in no rush so please other than the lace, feel free to prioritize (I insist!) your other customers.
@Deeproar

Whoop! I forgot to check, that one's completely on me. I haven't sent the money yet, I'm still waiting on a total, but I'm in no rush so please other than the lace, feel free to prioritize (I insist!) your other customers.
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
@AnonMadSci - I severely underestimated the demand @_@ anyway the total should be 267750!

@TornadoTorrie @Gaston - sure thing!
@AnonMadSci - I severely underestimated the demand @_@ anyway the total should be 267750!

@TornadoTorrie @Gaston - sure thing!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Deeproar Thank you! I'll send the treasure now ^^
@Deeproar Thank you! I'll send the treasure now ^^
@Deeproar

May I please get a ping when you're taking orders again? :D
@Deeproar

May I please get a ping when you're taking orders again? :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
EDIT @Beatrizklotz @AnonMadSci - I'm actually going to be heading off to bed now, so I think you'll be better off here for now! :)

Anon, I don't think I have the money for your skin/accent orders so I'll just focus on getting you the lace if that's ok ;w;

Enjoy WaveSat!
EDIT @Beatrizklotz @AnonMadSci - I'm actually going to be heading off to bed now, so I think you'll be better off here for now! :)

Anon, I don't think I have the money for your skin/accent orders so I'll just focus on getting you the lace if that's ok ;w;

Enjoy WaveSat!
@Deeproar

Thank you so much!!
x1
x1
x1
x1
x2
x2
x1
x2
x1
x2
x1
x2

That should be 17 skins, so 510kt? I'll send you the treasure asap!

[EDIT] Just saw your own edit! I'll send my order to the other shop - thank you so much!! :D
@Deeproar

Thank you so much!!
x1
x1
x1
x1
x2
x2
x1
x2
x1
x2
x1
x2

That should be 17 skins, so 510kt? I'll send you the treasure asap!

[EDIT] Just saw your own edit! I'll send my order to the other shop - thank you so much!! :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
Online but will be busy!
Online but will be busy!
@Deeproar hi, i'd like to order a full set of the festival skins & accents!
@Deeproar hi, i'd like to order a full set of the festival skins & accents!
@Chants - That'll be 357k! :)
@Chants - That'll be 357k! :)
@Deeproar

May I get the Jupiter, Current, and Underbelly genes? Using the totals on your front page, it adds to 464kt rounded up. I can send you the treasure in a message right away.
@Deeproar

May I get the Jupiter, Current, and Underbelly genes? Using the totals on your front page, it adds to 464kt rounded up. I can send you the treasure in a message right away.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22