Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SOLD [S]Skycat [W]Mycena Cave, Art, Gems
1 2 3
I'm selling my skycat. [quote] [size=4][b]Proof:[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9158079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91581/9158079_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] I'm not in a huge rush to sell, so I'm going to be a little picky. I'm looking for offers around 150kg. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2195112#post_2195112]reference of one being sold for that recently[/url])). I don't have a set date I'd like to sell by, but if there are offers I'll pick by the end of the month, and will be clear about when I'm planning to make a decision. [quote=Rates] [size=5][b]1 MC gem : 3600 nuggets : 135g 1 PP : 6 MC Gems : 21,600 nuggets : 800g[/b][/size][/quote] [quote=Things I like] [size=4][b]Pure currency[/b]:[/size] A mix of PP, MC gems, FR gems, and nuggets is ok. I can't be bothered with fr treasure:gem ratios so I won't accept treasure. Gems are the [b]only[/b] FR thing I'm considering in this sale. [size=4][b]Customs / Sprouts[/b]:[/size] I'm a little picky but please show me your friends and let me know what you value them at in PP (it's ok if you value them higher than what you "paid"!). I'm very keen on [b]low/no edit pets for use in raffles[/b]. [size=4][b]Items[/b]:[/size] I'm not interested in any FR items. I like a lot of items on MC, but [b]you'll have to tell me how you value each item[/b]. If you don't tell me a value of an item, I'll assume you value it at 100 nuggets. Items in bold are things I want most. [b]Honourary Brain Plushies!!!!!![/b], Backgrounds (Firefly Night, galactic bloom, phoenix roost, cityscape, jungle glade), Crows/Magpies/Albino Crows (valued at 1/2 shop cost) Stuff I want one of: Grey Fedora, Leaf Hat, Sake, Golden Headpiece, [b]Oliver the Ghost[/b], Shadow's Sigil, Lighted Lantern, ornate gold bracelet, Spirit Dove, Bird cage lantern, Windchime earrings, punch-drunk love, moss hat, faerie ring, flappy mushies, [b]origami cranes[/b], [b]spores[/b], [b]poofy mittens[/b], konpeito pouch, bluebirds, giant hibicus, sea butterflies, immortal mask, shining glaive, bottle of stardust[/spoiler] [size=4][b]Pets[/b]:[/size] I'm looking for a a Lucky Rabbit (either pose), a Hex (either pose), and will consider GCS pets. Let me know what you'd value those at. I'll value all other pets as below-fodder at a rate of 1PP each. [size=4][b]Art[/b]:[/size] I've had a huge amount of problems trying to sell things for LOTS of art before, so I'm going to cap the maximum amount of art at 25PP/25kg. Please include examples and rates, and understand that passing on your art doesn't mean I dislike it, but that it's not the style I'm looking for currently. <3 (I'm [i]specifically[/i] looking for someone to do a Flower + Baby mockup for [url=https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/pet/17783]this custom[/url], so if you're into those definitely tell me!)[/quote] [quote=Payment plans, trustworthiness stuff, etc] I've previously successfully sold [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1630903/1#post_1630903]Cog Frog, Akirbeak, Light Sprite[/url], and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1781069#post_1781069]Sunchaser[/url], as well as everything on my [url=https://www.xanje.com/forums/thread-1191625.0]Xanje account[/url]. I'm willing to do a payment plan over time, but we have to negotiate terms beforehand and it will always be the least-preferred offer (so it would need to be worth substantially "more" than an up front offer). I've also [i]just[/i] had one fall through so I'm not really keen to do this again.[/quote] [quote=Private Offer Policy] I welcome questions or other stuff via PM, but I'd like all offers to be made publicly in the thread at some point. So if you're uncomfortable publicly offering customs or showing your art or whatever, I'd still post (or expect you to post) the offer like "Name: 150PP equivalent (as discussed)", that kind of thing.[/quote]
I'm selling my skycat.
Quote:
Proof:

9158079_350.png

I'm not in a huge rush to sell, so I'm going to be a little picky. I'm looking for offers around 150kg.
(reference of one being sold for that recently)). I don't have a set date I'd like to sell by, but if there are offers I'll pick by the end of the month, and will be clear about when I'm planning to make a decision.

Rates wrote:
1 MC gem : 3600 nuggets : 135g
1 PP : 6 MC Gems : 21,600 nuggets : 800g

Things I like wrote:
Pure currency:
A mix of PP, MC gems, FR gems, and nuggets is ok. I can't be bothered with fr treasure:gem ratios so I won't accept treasure. Gems are the only FR thing I'm considering in this sale.

Customs / Sprouts:
I'm a little picky but please show me your friends and let me know what you value them at in PP (it's ok if you value them higher than what you "paid"!). I'm very keen on low/no edit pets for use in raffles.

Items:
I'm not interested in any FR items.
I like a lot of items on MC, but you'll have to tell me how you value each item. If you don't tell me a value of an item, I'll assume you value it at 100 nuggets.
Items in bold are things I want most.

Honourary Brain Plushies!!!!!!, Backgrounds (Firefly Night, galactic bloom, phoenix roost, cityscape, jungle glade), Crows/Magpies/Albino Crows (valued at 1/2 shop cost)

Stuff I want one of:
Grey Fedora, Leaf Hat, Sake, Golden Headpiece, Oliver the Ghost, Shadow's Sigil, Lighted Lantern, ornate gold bracelet, Spirit Dove, Bird cage lantern, Windchime earrings, punch-drunk love, moss hat, faerie ring, flappy mushies, origami cranes, spores, poofy mittens, konpeito pouch, bluebirds, giant hibicus, sea butterflies, immortal mask, shining glaive, bottle of stardust[/spoiler]

Pets:
I'm looking for a a Lucky Rabbit (either pose), a Hex (either pose), and will consider GCS pets. Let me know what you'd value those at. I'll value all other pets as below-fodder at a rate of 1PP each.

Art:
I've had a huge amount of problems trying to sell things for LOTS of art before, so I'm going to cap the maximum amount of art at 25PP/25kg. Please include examples and rates, and understand that passing on your art doesn't mean I dislike it, but that it's not the style I'm looking for currently. <3 (I'm specifically looking for someone to do a Flower + Baby mockup for this custom, so if you're into those definitely tell me!)

Payment plans, trustworthiness stuff, etc wrote:
I've previously successfully sold Cog Frog, Akirbeak, Light Sprite, and Sunchaser, as well as everything on my Xanje account.

I'm willing to do a payment plan over time, but we have to negotiate terms beforehand and it will always be the least-preferred offer (so it would need to be worth substantially "more" than an up front offer). I've also just had one fall through so I'm not really keen to do this again.

Private Offer Policy wrote:
I welcome questions or other stuff via PM, but I'd like all offers to be made publicly in the thread at some point. So if you're uncomfortable publicly offering customs or showing your art or whatever, I'd still post (or expect you to post) the offer like "Name: 150PP equivalent (as discussed)", that kind of thing.
@Jacq Pure gems. Can pay immediately.
@Jacq Pure gems. Can pay immediately.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Jacq

Hello! I'm here to offer you:

Art as seen here: HERE
I would absolutely do human designs and art for your custom pet!
my rates are around these:
35 gems for this type of art: 1 | 2
1500 gems for a quick colored shaded creature headshot: 1
1000 gems for a bust painting: 1

500 gems for a simple creature lineless shaded colored: 1
100 gems for a hard shaded creature: 1
1000 gems for a pixel art bust (I mught add a simple animation if I feel like it): 1
4000 gems for a pixel colored fullbody: 1
+3000 gems if I have to design the character
+1000 gems for a simple animation : 1 | 2 | 3
+70% of each if the character is an human instead of a creature
+50% if the character is an anthro or hybridation human/creature
+100% for a fullbody if it isn't mentionned above
+free to ask questions because I feel like it's messy
+I have made a lot of animations and new drawings since these, but they aren't on the internet as most of them are school work. If you want, I can send you some more examples on another day!

All these are in FR gems

7 Mc Gems = 1400 Fr gems
Truffox Mushroom for 6000 nuggets = 333 Fr gems (If my math is okay...)
Honorary brain plushie for 45,500 nuggets = 2500 Fr gems
630 Fr Gems
Spring 2014 mushroom for 40,000 nuggets = 2222 Fr gems
Cloud nine mushroom for 11,000 nuggets = 611 Fr gems
Beaded Organic Anklet for 4,000 nuggets = 222 Fr gems
Little Joys Bouquet for 8,000 nuggets = 444 Fr gems
Lab Coat for ??? There is none on the market, do you have an idea on how to price it? I'd say around 500 Fr gems if that's fine for you
Birch Forest for 6,900 nuggets = 383 Fr gems
Lickity spit for 10,500 nuggets = 583 Fr gems

So let's say, if you take the 25kg of art
The items would add up to 9828 gems... Bah I made an effort x)

I think it might not add up, but well, at least I tried x)
@Jacq

Hello! I'm here to offer you:

Art as seen here: HERE
I would absolutely do human designs and art for your custom pet!
my rates are around these:
35 gems for this type of art: 1 | 2
1500 gems for a quick colored shaded creature headshot: 1
1000 gems for a bust painting: 1

500 gems for a simple creature lineless shaded colored: 1
100 gems for a hard shaded creature: 1
1000 gems for a pixel art bust (I mught add a simple animation if I feel like it): 1
4000 gems for a pixel colored fullbody: 1
+3000 gems if I have to design the character
+1000 gems for a simple animation : 1 | 2 | 3
+70% of each if the character is an human instead of a creature
+50% if the character is an anthro or hybridation human/creature
+100% for a fullbody if it isn't mentionned above
+free to ask questions because I feel like it's messy
+I have made a lot of animations and new drawings since these, but they aren't on the internet as most of them are school work. If you want, I can send you some more examples on another day!

All these are in FR gems

7 Mc Gems = 1400 Fr gems
Truffox Mushroom for 6000 nuggets = 333 Fr gems (If my math is okay...)
Honorary brain plushie for 45,500 nuggets = 2500 Fr gems
630 Fr Gems
Spring 2014 mushroom for 40,000 nuggets = 2222 Fr gems
Cloud nine mushroom for 11,000 nuggets = 611 Fr gems
Beaded Organic Anklet for 4,000 nuggets = 222 Fr gems
Little Joys Bouquet for 8,000 nuggets = 444 Fr gems
Lab Coat for ??? There is none on the market, do you have an idea on how to price it? I'd say around 500 Fr gems if that's fine for you
Birch Forest for 6,900 nuggets = 383 Fr gems
Lickity spit for 10,500 nuggets = 583 Fr gems

So let's say, if you take the 25kg of art
The items would add up to 9828 gems... Bah I made an effort x)

I think it might not add up, but well, at least I tried x)
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Jacq

Feel free to ask me whenever you want and good luck selling :D

One day, in my dreams I'll have one (in my dreams)!
@Jacq

Feel free to ask me whenever you want and good luck selling :D

One day, in my dreams I'll have one (in my dreams)!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
free bumpo for friendo
free bumpo for friendo
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
200 PP, as discussed. :3
200 PP, as discussed. :3
JmbPGdB.png
Okay, that's the end :)
@KaIeidoscopic

I'll go with your offer, as discussed. I'll be PMing you shortly :)
Okay, that's the end :)
@KaIeidoscopic

I'll go with your offer, as discussed. I'll be PMing you shortly :)
Bump! Dusting this thread off, as the previous payment plan fell through.

This is a reused thread.
Offers above this post are no longer valid.
Bump! Dusting this thread off, as the previous payment plan fell through.

This is a reused thread.
Offers above this post are no longer valid.
Wow, I havent seen one of these before, this is cool
Wow, I havent seen one of these before, this is cool
HnlzMl7.gif
@Jacq
ah, any chance you'd be down for a payment plan in pure gems? admittedly i'm not experienced in these kinda stuff, but i am planning on getting all KS items sometime and i'm saving for a Skycat atm :> i could go for more than 150kG i think, we'd probably have to discuss that if you're interested in this
i understand if you'd rather go with something else, just thought i'd try my luck!
@Jacq
ah, any chance you'd be down for a payment plan in pure gems? admittedly i'm not experienced in these kinda stuff, but i am planning on getting all KS items sometime and i'm saving for a Skycat atm :> i could go for more than 150kG i think, we'd probably have to discuss that if you're interested in this
i understand if you'd rather go with something else, just thought i'd try my luck!
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
1 2 3