Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Cheap Coli Grinding!
1 2 3
@Thornasaur
I'm sorry i don't really like the genes of the dragon :(... although i must say it has pretty colours!
@Thornasaur
I'm sorry i don't really like the genes of the dragon :(... although i must say it has pretty colours!
@Somethinggetrekt Can I buy 2h at the arena?
@Somethinggetrekt Can I buy 2h at the arena?
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@Somethinggetrekt
30 mins in CP, 30 minutes in VV and 30 minutes in Arena please
@Somethinggetrekt
30 mins in CP, 30 minutes in VV and 30 minutes in Arena please
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@Snakefang7 @xxrqytxx
Sure!
@Snakefang7 @xxrqytxx
Sure!
bump
bump
And..
BUMP
And..
BUMP
@somethinggetrekt
Are you still working on them? It seems pretty Long now for grinding…
@somethinggetrekt
Are you still working on them? It seems pretty Long now for grinding…
@xxrqytxx
Umm... i can't play this game as frequent as i used to, exams now right? I'll try my best to complete some, but with exams stress... I will try to do 30 mins a day...
@xxrqytxx
Umm... i can't play this game as frequent as i used to, exams now right? I'll try my best to complete some, but with exams stress... I will try to do 30 mins a day...
@Somethinggetrekt would you be up to grinding 1½h in the redrock cove?
@Somethinggetrekt would you be up to grinding 1½h in the redrock cove?
pleasant_comm.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/img] [font=Book Antiqua]@somethinggetrekt It's been a month. Are you still working on these? The first slot doesn't even seem touched. While searching for this thread, I went into your profile and searched "grind", and found this message from 3 weeks ago [quote name="Somethinggetrekt" date=2017-05-08 03:46:40] ... who is like me, a person who don't usually go Redrock, and finally decided to grind in the coli for hopes of getting the apparels? :D [/quote] If you are going to proiritise your needs before others so much, I suggest you don't continue this thread at all. What's the point of selling when you cannot even do the orders?
990etHu.png
@somethinggetrekt
It's been a month. Are you still working on these? The first slot doesn't even seem touched.

While searching for this thread, I went into your profile and searched "grind", and found this message from 3 weeks ago
Somethinggetrekt wrote on 2017-05-08:
... who is like me, a person who don't usually go Redrock, and finally decided to grind in the coli for hopes of getting the apparels? :D
If you are going to proiritise your needs before others so much, I suggest you don't continue this thread at all.
What's the point of selling when you cannot even do the orders?
1 2 3