Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | temporarily closed
asdfghjkl so there were too many people wanting to sell stuff so this thing is on a short break!! Because i want more and they're hard to come by at the AH. [columns][item=cerdae sparkle][nextcol]I buy Cerdae sparkle for 100t/sparkle[/columns] [columns][item=mossy cerdae][nextcol]I buy Mossy cerdae's for 8kt/Cerdae[/columns] I do not buy for gems. If you want to get rid of some sparkle but not in need of treasure feel free to check out my raffle where I accept these things: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2148188][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/141p3s8.jpg[/IMG][/url] Hint: If I reach enough bought tickets I'll raffle an ice sprite ;) ANYWAYS, ping me first, or just set up a two-way cr, and we're good to go! c:
asdfghjkl so there were too many people wanting to sell stuff so this thing is on a short break!!

Because i want more and they're hard to come by at the AH.
Cerdae Sparkle I buy Cerdae sparkle for 100t/sparkle
Mossy Cerdae I buy Mossy cerdae's for 8kt/Cerdae

I do not buy for gems.

If you want to get rid of some sparkle but not in need of treasure feel free to check out my raffle where I accept these things:

141p3s8.jpg

Hint: If I reach enough bought tickets I'll raffle an ice sprite ;)

ANYWAYS, ping me first, or just set up a two-way cr, and we're good to go! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

I sent a CR. Shall I send you the familiars that I will get the next days, too?^^
@RottingFlesh

I sent a CR. Shall I send you the familiars that I will get the next days, too?^^
Down to earth and digging...
@RottingFlesh sending you a CR with some cerdae sparkle
@RottingFlesh sending you a CR with some cerdae sparkle
yfM68XN.gif
Thank you guys! c:
Thank you guys! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh
Sending a CR :)
@RottingFlesh
Sending a CR :)
nJqHlXo.png § Hoard Thread
§ Quest Thread
§ To 25
§ Wishlist
@RottingFlesh

Aw man, I hoard sold most of what I had earlier. I'll send you what I have though!
@RottingFlesh

Aw man, I hoard sold most of what I had earlier. I'll send you what I have though!
@PaintingFlowers Sweet! c:
@PaintingFlowers Sweet! c:
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

Sending a CR.
@RottingFlesh

Sending a CR.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@RottingFlesh Are you still buying Mossy Cerdae by this prices?
@RottingFlesh Are you still buying Mossy Cerdae by this prices?