Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selenology's Light DOM Shop (Offline)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@ClarissaN

I can totally pick those up for you! Just send over the treasure in a PM or 1-way CR and I will grab both of the ASAP :D
@ClarissaN

I can totally pick those up for you! Just send over the treasure in a PM or 1-way CR and I will grab both of the ASAP :D
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Selenology May I request a Hex and a Lace, please?
@Selenology May I request a Hex and a Lace, please?
@AetherSeer

Sure thing! Just send over 267,750 treasure in a PM or 1-way CR and I will get those genes as soon as I can :)
@AetherSeer

Sure thing! Just send over 267,750 treasure in a PM or 1-way CR and I will get those genes as soon as I can :)
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Selenology Could you pick up 1 guardian breed change scroll?
@Selenology Could you pick up 1 guardian breed change scroll?
ZwMTIV6.png
@Selenology Could you help me get a Thylacine?
@Selenology Could you help me get a Thylacine?
@Selenology When you're available, could you get me a Pearlcatcher scroll please?
@Selenology When you're available, could you get me a Pearlcatcher scroll please?
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@Selenology would you please get me a pearlcatcher breed change scroll?
@Selenology would you please get me a pearlcatcher breed change scroll?
yfM68XN.gif
@Selenology can i get a breed change skydancer

@Selenology can i get a breed change skydancer

@snowwolflover Sure I can! Just send the treasure needed in a 1-way CR or PM with the treasure needed!

@Qapla Will do! Thank you for giving me the treasure :) I will get it to you ASAP :)

@elmlily Happy to get it for you :) I just need you to send me a PM or a 1-way CR with the treasure needed!

@Lax I can definitely get you the gene you want. I just need you to send me a PM or 1-way CR with the payment needed, thanks! :D
@snowwolflover Sure I can! Just send the treasure needed in a 1-way CR or PM with the treasure needed!

@Qapla Will do! Thank you for giving me the treasure :) I will get it to you ASAP :)

@elmlily Happy to get it for you :) I just need you to send me a PM or a 1-way CR with the treasure needed!

@Lax I can definitely get you the gene you want. I just need you to send me a PM or 1-way CR with the payment needed, thanks! :D
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Selenology money has been sent
@Selenology money has been sent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44