Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Frost's Leveling Services (Open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Harpes

Level 17 - 104kT or 104gems
Level 4 - 177kT or 177gems

Total for both = 281kT or 281gems for both dragons to level 25.
@Harpes

Level 17 - 104kT or 104gems
Level 4 - 177kT or 177gems

Total for both = 281kT or 281gems for both dragons to level 25.
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose

Okay, when might I send them and should I send you out half of the payment when I do send them over?
@FrostDragonRose

Okay, when might I send them and should I send you out half of the payment when I do send them over?
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Harpes

You can send them both over right away. I prefer receiving full payment after I've finished leveling your dragons.
@Harpes

You can send them both over right away. I prefer receiving full payment after I've finished leveling your dragons.
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose hello, if you're still taking eggs for leveling, i'd like to trade a bog egg to get 2 of my permas from 9 to 25^^
They have some stats assigned and might fragments, if that's a problem feel free to tell me!
@FrostDragonRose hello, if you're still taking eggs for leveling, i'd like to trade a bog egg to get 2 of my permas from 9 to 25^^
They have some stats assigned and might fragments, if that's a problem feel free to tell me!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold Hello! Apologies for the late response. I am still taking eggs for leveling. Don't worry about the stats or might fragments they won't bother me.

Whenever you're ready feel free to send both your dragons over and I'll start leveling them right away. ^^
@MistyGold Hello! Apologies for the late response. I am still taking eggs for leveling. Don't worry about the stats or might fragments they won't bother me.

Whenever you're ready feel free to send both your dragons over and I'll start leveling them right away. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
Hiya! I have a spare nature egg lying around and I was hoping that your 2 dragons for one egg special was still valid
Hiya! I have a spare nature egg lying around and I was hoping that your 2 dragons for one egg special was still valid
t4irFr8.png
@ArcaneAce Hello! Yup the 1 egg special is still valid. ^^
@ArcaneAce Hello! Yup the 1 egg special is still valid. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
Alrighty! I will send my dragons and the egg right over
Alrighty! I will send my dragons and the egg right over
t4irFr8.png
@FrostDragonRose Heya! It's me again! Can I send you 5 dergs if you're avabile? I'll send them all at lvl10 - though most of them are 1 now, I'll likely be able to send them before the rollover- :3
@FrostDragonRose Heya! It's me again! Can I send you 5 dergs if you're avabile? I'll send them all at lvl10 - though most of them are 1 now, I'll likely be able to send them before the rollover- :3
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@HolyShipper Hello! I'm just currently working on two dragons for another user. Though you're welcome to send all your dragons over and I'll get started on them after I finish these other two. Which should be sometime today. ^^
@HolyShipper Hello! I'm just currently working on two dragons for another user. Though you're welcome to send all your dragons over and I'll get started on them after I finish these other two. Which should be sometime today. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15