Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Frost's Leveling Services (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@illuminator I can put you on the daily grinding list sure. I mean I still would charge 20kT/30min for it, but I mean you're welcome to also pay the rate of 25kT/30min which I know someone else on the list right now pays that.
@illuminator I can put you on the daily grinding list sure. I mean I still would charge 20kT/30min for it, but I mean you're welcome to also pay the rate of 25kT/30min which I know someone else on the list right now pays that.
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose
Could I get 1hr in Rainsong Jungle please? c:
@FrostDragonRose
Could I get 1hr in Rainsong Jungle please? c:
@FrostDragonRose
Ok, sounds good. Thank you. :)
@FrostDragonRose
Ok, sounds good. Thank you. :)
tumblr_inline_onquyeL3Xo1r2wn2b_500.giftumblr_inline_onquyjIGrV1r2wn2b_500.giftumblr_inline_onquyo3Xtq1r2wn2b_500.gif
@Iceex Sure thing I can do that. ^^
@Iceex Sure thing I can do that. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@frostdragonrose can I send you 16 materials (and 16 kit) to feed into the Baldwin cauldron?
@frostdragonrose can I send you 16 materials (and 16 kit) to feed into the Baldwin cauldron?
@ArmourGeek

Sorry for the late response! But you can send them over just have three left to do for the person before you.
@ArmourGeek

Sorry for the late response! But you can send them over just have three left to do for the person before you.
ROyFQqy.png
@frostdragonrose message sent with 5 each of food, materials and "other" - paid in advance.

No rush on delivery, feel free to take your time.
@frostdragonrose message sent with 5 each of food, materials and "other" - paid in advance.

No rush on delivery, feel free to take your time.
@ArmourGeek

Sounds good. ^^
@ArmourGeek

Sounds good. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose could you grind in the mire for me?
@FrostDragonRose could you grind in the mire for me?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif 35919840.png
@DragonDoodler

Yup I can. For the full hour correct?
@DragonDoodler

Yup I can. For the full hour correct?
ROyFQqy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15