Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Frost's Leveling Services (Open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'm finally back from vacation and well rested! Time to get some leveling done.

@Forsake
If you're still needing leveling please send me a 2-way CR and I'll attach collateral.

@Cyanna
If you're still needing leveling please send over your dragon and I'll get started straight away.

@puucari @Korwa
Letting you both know I've now added you to the waitlist and will ping you again when I can start leveling your dragons.

Thank you everyone for your patience.
I'm finally back from vacation and well rested! Time to get some leveling done.

@Forsake
If you're still needing leveling please send me a 2-way CR and I'll attach collateral.

@Cyanna
If you're still needing leveling please send over your dragon and I'll get started straight away.

@puucari @Korwa
Letting you both know I've now added you to the waitlist and will ping you again when I can start leveling your dragons.

Thank you everyone for your patience.
ROyFQqy.png
@Cyanna
Hello, I didn't get a reply back from pinging you on August 18th. If you don't need leveling anymore, please do let me know. If you still do feel free to send your dragon over.

@HolyShipper
Hiya! Feel free to send over your dragons when you're ready. ^^
@Cyanna
Hello, I didn't get a reply back from pinging you on August 18th. If you don't need leveling anymore, please do let me know. If you still do feel free to send your dragon over.

@HolyShipper
Hiya! Feel free to send over your dragons when you're ready. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
Sending them!
Sending them!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@puucari

Hello! I'm ready to level both your dragons. Feel free to send them over whenever you get the chance. ^^
@puucari

Hello! I'm ready to level both your dragons. Feel free to send them over whenever you get the chance. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose
Send Two -Way Pls cheke it !
@FrostDragonRose
Send Two -Way Pls cheke it !
nzl0ojn.png
@Korwa

Hello! I'm now ready to take your dragons to begin leveling them. I'm not sure if you want to just send over two at a time?
@Korwa

Hello! I'm now ready to take your dragons to begin leveling them. I'm not sure if you want to just send over two at a time?
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose Yes, I think two at a time would be a better idea, especially since now I have a total of 10 dragons I need levelled ^^; I've levelled them a bit myself! I'll send you two level 15s in a minute!
@FrostDragonRose Yes, I think two at a time would be a better idea, especially since now I have a total of 10 dragons I need levelled ^^; I've levelled them a bit myself! I'll send you two level 15s in a minute!
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa Sounds good. The more dragons the better. Keeps me busy. Shall I send them back via PA for the leveling prices once I'm done?
@Korwa Sounds good. The more dragons the better. Keeps me busy. Shall I send them back via PA for the leveling prices once I'm done?
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose I'd prefer a CR for payment actually! I sent the dragons to you through PA just to keep my CR receipts a bit less cluttered [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@FrostDragonRose I'd prefer a CR for payment actually! I sent the dragons to you through PA just to keep my CR receipts a bit less cluttered
ATLJ0at.png
@FrostDragonRose

Heya! Could I send another kid to be levelled?
@FrostDragonRose

Heya! Could I send another kid to be levelled?
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15