Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done!
Please ping with offers. :)
Please ping with offers. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake; Would you be willing to do holds? ;;;;; I'm doing my best to save up for the Arcane Sprite, but I completely understand if you'd rather not <3
@silverdrake; Would you be willing to do holds? ;;;;; I'm doing my best to save up for the Arcane Sprite, but I completely understand if you'd rather not <3
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Leucine

I would, depending on how long you need it held. c: Roughly how long would you need?
@Leucine

I would, depending on how long you need it held. c: Roughly how long would you need?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake; There's an Arcane Sprite going for 5.3kg in the AH, and I've got about 2kg + 1mil t vaulted away... I'm going to try and liquidate some items and exalt as much fodder as I can and do my best to get the total in two weeks? I can take advantage of Mistral Jamboree to get some funds in I pray qvq
Does that sound good or is two weeks a bit too much?
@silverdrake; There's an Arcane Sprite going for 5.3kg in the AH, and I've got about 2kg + 1mil t vaulted away... I'm going to try and liquidate some items and exalt as much fodder as I can and do my best to get the total in two weeks? I can take advantage of Mistral Jamboree to get some funds in I pray qvq
Does that sound good or is two weeks a bit too much?
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Leucine

Two weeks sound good! ^^ I'll put it on hold then. ^^
@Leucine

Two weeks sound good! ^^ I'll put it on hold then. ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Leucine

Ah, sorry! ;v; I managed to find another buyer that was able to pay immediately. ;v; Apologies friend and I wish you luck in your search! ;v;
@Leucine

Ah, sorry! ;v; I managed to find another buyer that was able to pay immediately. ;v; Apologies friend and I wish you luck in your search! ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake; That's okay, thank you <3
@silverdrake; That's okay, thank you <3
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop