Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Retired App [W]SpiralKnights
1 2 3 4
If the unbind wasn't so bloody expensive I'd sell you my stuff haha
Prefer to see it go to a better home and all
If the unbind wasn't so bloody expensive I'd sell you my stuff haha
Prefer to see it go to a better home and all
vnfnSuk.gif
Yes, the unbind system makes it very inconvenient to trade. But perhaps it's there to avoid cheating.

Out of curiosity though, what sort of gear do you have at the moment?
Any UVs worth mentioning?
Yes, the unbind system makes it very inconvenient to trade. But perhaps it's there to avoid cheating.

Out of curiosity though, what sort of gear do you have at the moment?
Any UVs worth mentioning?
Oh god it's mostly like, the accessories on it that gave it value (all Volcanics). I think I have some decently-UV'd gear hanging around but I'd have to update my game which I haven't done in years haha. If you'd want I can try looking via steam?
Oh god it's mostly like, the accessories on it that gave it value (all Volcanics). I think I have some decently-UV'd gear hanging around but I'd have to update my game which I haven't done in years haha. If you'd want I can try looking via steam?
vnfnSuk.gif
Oooh, though I am more toward rare UVs (CTR Very High and such), I have a severe weakness for great costumes. If it's not too much trouble, I would love to have a look at what you have!
Oooh, though I am more toward rare UVs (CTR Very High and such), I have a severe weakness for great costumes. If it's not too much trouble, I would love to have a look at what you have!
@tokti

oh right, Steam is broken and doesn't show SK inventory sprite : |
Okay here's everything

Glacius Undead Med
DIvine Mantle Fire High
Valiance ASI Med
Dragon Scale Shield Normal High, Piercing Med
Dragon Scale Helm Fire Low/Poison Max/Stun High
Blitz Needle ASI Med
Heavenly Iron Armor (None)
Seraphic Mail Piercing High
Jelly Mail Freeze Low/Fire High
Dragon Scale Mail Shock Low Poison Med

I thiiiink the Heavenly Iron might have accessories and the dragon Accessories are basically

(on helm) Volcanic Scarf, Glasses, Com Unit, Headband
(on body) Volcanic Parrying Blade, Dragon Wings

I probably have some unbound costume/accessories too but like yeah without icons it's a pain :/
@tokti

oh right, Steam is broken and doesn't show SK inventory sprite : |
Okay here's everything

Glacius Undead Med
DIvine Mantle Fire High
Valiance ASI Med
Dragon Scale Shield Normal High, Piercing Med
Dragon Scale Helm Fire Low/Poison Max/Stun High
Blitz Needle ASI Med
Heavenly Iron Armor (None)
Seraphic Mail Piercing High
Jelly Mail Freeze Low/Fire High
Dragon Scale Mail Shock Low Poison Med

I thiiiink the Heavenly Iron might have accessories and the dragon Accessories are basically

(on helm) Volcanic Scarf, Glasses, Com Unit, Headband
(on body) Volcanic Parrying Blade, Dragon Wings

I probably have some unbound costume/accessories too but like yeah without icons it's a pain :/
vnfnSuk.gif
Oh wow that's quite the collection you have!
Thank you for taking your time to list them all!

I am very interested in the dragon scale mail and helm, mostly because of the accessories attached to it. xD
Though I am not sure how this would work considering the unbind prices. (4k gems for one. Eek)

It's a shame the inventory sprites are not shown.
Regarding the unbound costumes/accessories, perhaps you could take a screenshot?
I'm fine without the icon visuals, I can look up the names.
Oh wow that's quite the collection you have!
Thank you for taking your time to list them all!

I am very interested in the dragon scale mail and helm, mostly because of the accessories attached to it. xD
Though I am not sure how this would work considering the unbind prices. (4k gems for one. Eek)

It's a shame the inventory sprites are not shown.
Regarding the unbound costumes/accessories, perhaps you could take a screenshot?
I'm fine without the icon visuals, I can look up the names.
@Tokti The problem is Steam shows stuff as icons and without them you have to click every single one :/ No text list.

If you'd like I can link you my steam profile and you can comb through it?
@Tokti The problem is Steam shows stuff as icons and without them you have to click every single one :/ No text list.

If you'd like I can link you my steam profile and you can comb through it?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Oh yes, if you don't mind, that seems much more convenient! Thank you!
@Xairathan Oh yes, if you don't mind, that seems much more convenient! Thank you!
@Tokti http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterofShadows/inventory/#99900
@Tokti http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterofShadows/inventory/#99900
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Thank you for the link!
I had a good look through your unbound stuff and I am very interested in your battle chef costumes.
Specifically the purple battle chef coat, yellow and red battle chef hats.

Do you have a price for them in mind? And is there anything you're interested in from my stock?
@Xairathan
Thank you for the link!
I had a good look through your unbound stuff and I am very interested in your battle chef costumes.
Specifically the purple battle chef coat, yellow and red battle chef hats.

Do you have a price for them in mind? And is there anything you're interested in from my stock?
1 2 3 4