Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Current funds in pure gems. Not looking to haggle above 150.
Current funds in pure gems. Not looking to haggle above 150.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Good luck selling; I would ping the is listers, but I can't find them on mobile.
Good luck selling; I would ping the is listers, but I can't find them on mobile.
@Pokemon I'm buying, not selling. :P To my knowledge, there isn't a KS Sellers list, though sometimes I really wish there was. I suppose it'd end up being quite a short one, though. Thanks for the good luck wishes, though! ^^
@Pokemon I'm buying, not selling. :P To my knowledge, there isn't a KS Sellers list, though sometimes I really wish there was. I suppose it'd end up being quite a short one, though. Thanks for the good luck wishes, though! ^^
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

As someone who's tried to buy rare stuff like that in the past, you might be waiting a while.

Good luck though, I hope you end up getting your crown! :)
As someone who's tried to buy rare stuff like that in the past, you might be waiting a while.

Good luck though, I hope you end up getting your crown! :)
@Zyzz Fortunately, I am quite patient. :P

I'm in no desperate need for another Crown, honestly; it's just something I've been half-heartedly liquidating for for a while, so now that I have the pure funds to make a reasonable offer, I figured I'd throw a thread together. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, tbh. :3
@Zyzz Fortunately, I am quite patient. :P

I'm in no desperate need for another Crown, honestly; it's just something I've been half-heartedly liquidating for for a while, so now that I have the pure funds to make a reasonable offer, I figured I'd throw a thread together. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, tbh. :3
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Kyrislian was trying to sell one a couple months ago and it looks like it hasn't sold yet:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2091803/1
@Alestrius

Kyrislian was trying to sell one a couple months ago and it looks like it hasn't sold yet:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2091803/1
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Alestrius
I would suggest advertising your board in your signature, maybe even mention you'd like to buy in mostly pure? :>
@Alestrius
I would suggest advertising your board in your signature, maybe even mention you'd like to buy in mostly pure? :>
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu I rarely post anywhere else, so I doubt the signature would be much use, but you have a point on the mostly pure. Thanks. :)
@Valishtu I rarely post anywhere else, so I doubt the signature would be much use, but you have a point on the mostly pure. Thanks. :)
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Good luck bump because ILY.
Good luck bump because ILY.
Thank you <3
Thank you <3
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14