Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
@DragonDeStinY

I have all 3 ^^ And I have all the goblins too c: How many pieces are you offering? ^^
@DragonDeStinY

I have all 3 ^^ And I have all the goblins too c: How many pieces are you offering? ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

As many as you think is fair, i think up to 5? I do them A5 size and usually of something specific like a dragon or familiar, but i can do whatever as long as i have time XD I can color in pencils or watercolor and outlining etc. So depends on what you want drawn :3
@silverdrake

As many as you think is fair, i think up to 5? I do them A5 size and usually of something specific like a dragon or familiar, but i can do whatever as long as i have time XD I can color in pencils or watercolor and outlining etc. So depends on what you want drawn :3
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@DragonDeStinY Hmm...I'd like this boy drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5685517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56856/5685517_350.png[/img] [/url] for all 3 apparel? c: and...this boy for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3874389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38744/3874389_350.png[/img] [/url] All the goblins to date? c: in watercolours, please. They're my fave medium. c:
@DragonDeStinY

Hmm...I'd like this boy drawn:

5685517_350.png

for all 3 apparel? c:

and...this boy for:

3874389_350.png

All the goblins to date? c:

in watercolours, please. They're my fave medium. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Hello,
How much are you asking for Lunos?
He's very beautiful. :)

I'm also interested in the skins ananke and hypnos, you said earlier that they were 1.5kg each but I'm short on gems so I'm wondering if it'd be okay to pay in treasure and what conversion rate you use. C:
@silverdrake

Hello,
How much are you asking for Lunos?
He's very beautiful. :)

I'm also interested in the skins ananke and hypnos, you said earlier that they were 1.5kg each but I'm short on gems so I'm wondering if it'd be okay to pay in treasure and what conversion rate you use. C:
IIN1Zjg.png
@silverdrake

They are bootiful :OO Ok, will do. I will start later thou, i have to finish a project XD How long do i have to finish them?
@silverdrake

They are bootiful :OO Ok, will do. I will start later thou, i have to finish a project XD How long do i have to finish them?

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@Drizziel

Hello! ^^

He's 150kt alone and 1.59milt with the silks.

Sure! ^^ My conversion rate is 1:900. c: But would it be possible to wait to see if the other player still wants them? I'll give em 24 hours to respond and if they don't by then, then it's all yours. c:
@Drizziel

Hello! ^^

He's 150kt alone and 1.59milt with the silks.

Sure! ^^ My conversion rate is 1:900. c: But would it be possible to wait to see if the other player still wants them? I'll give em 24 hours to respond and if they don't by then, then it's all yours. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@DragonDeStinY

Thank you! ^^ No problem! c: About a month? c:
@DragonDeStinY

Thank you! ^^ No problem! c: About a month? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Okie!
@silverdrake

Okie!

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@silverdrake Do you have [item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=winter wind][item=Winter Cape] or any gene scrolls? If so, how much would you be willing to go for? I'm also interested in a HUGE number of familliars... pretty much anything I don't have. Could I get a quote for [item=loga] and [item=agol]? If it's okay with you, I'd be interested in giving you a chunk of treasure and you just sending me cheaper, commoner familiars whether I have them already or not. I know I won't be able to afford all of this but I'll probably get something! I can also draw you up some example art pieces if you're interested.
@silverdrake Do you have Leafy Gladeboughs Winter Wind Winter Cape or any gene scrolls? If so, how much would you be willing to go for?

I'm also interested in a HUGE number of familliars... pretty much anything I don't have. Could I get a quote for Loga and Agol ? If it's okay with you, I'd be interested in giving you a chunk of treasure and you just sending me cheaper, commoner familiars whether I have them already or not.

I know I won't be able to afford all of this but I'll probably get something! I can also draw you up some example art pieces if you're interested.
@KuroFae

I don't have any gene scrolls but for all the items you've listed the prices are:

Gladeboughs - 290kt
Winter Wind - MP price
Cape - 40kt
Loga - 80kt
Ago - 85kt

Ah, about the cheap familiars, someone has already booked them, sorry!

@KuroFae

I don't have any gene scrolls but for all the items you've listed the prices are:

Gladeboughs - 290kt
Winter Wind - MP price
Cape - 40kt
Loga - 80kt
Ago - 85kt

Ah, about the cheap familiars, someone has already booked them, sorry!

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41