Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
So...long story short is that I've decided to leave FR. The only time I'll come back is during MJ every year to celebrate with my fellow Windies (once a Windie; always a Windie). Therefore, I'm selling/trading everything I have on me to you all.

Anything in my bestiary is up for grabs except the sprites, which are being raffled off here. (RAFFLE OVER)

Notable familiars include most gem fams minus Glasswings and some boss familiars minus the areas of GW, RJ and VV.

All dragon past Noctis on Pg2 are also up for grabs, alongside anything they have equipped on them.

And my nearly my entire UM collection as well:

*I have the female version as well, which is a festival accent.

On Hold:

I'm too lazy to list what's in my hoard (because I have a lot of stuff) so please ask and I'll respond with a yes/no and a price quote.

Also if you would like to pay in art, please present some examples and I'll message you with who I want drawn. If you can stream it, even better (because I love watching people draw).
So...long story short is that I've decided to leave FR. The only time I'll come back is during MJ every year to celebrate with my fellow Windies (once a Windie; always a Windie). Therefore, I'm selling/trading everything I have on me to you all.

Anything in my bestiary is up for grabs except the sprites, which are being raffled off here. (RAFFLE OVER)

Notable familiars include most gem fams minus Glasswings and some boss familiars minus the areas of GW, RJ and VV.

All dragon past Noctis on Pg2 are also up for grabs, alongside anything they have equipped on them.

And my nearly my entire UM collection as well:

*I have the female version as well, which is a festival accent.

On Hold:

I'm too lazy to list what's in my hoard (because I have a lot of stuff) so please ask and I'll respond with a yes/no and a price quote.

Also if you would like to pay in art, please present some examples and I'll message you with who I want drawn. If you can stream it, even better (because I love watching people draw).
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Osa

Yeah... ;; I'll miss this site as I have very fond memories of it.
@Osa

Yeah... ;; I'll miss this site as I have very fond memories of it.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Osa

I will, during every Mistral Jamboree c: (I don't think I can completely let go just yet)
@Osa

I will, during every Mistral Jamboree c: (I don't think I can completely let go just yet)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake
Always sad to see a fellow windie leave=( hope u find joy and happines where ever the path might take u. Am interested in the price of any of the boss familiars and geme mp familiars u have and a possible discount if i buy a boundle=)
@silverdrake
Always sad to see a fellow windie leave=( hope u find joy and happines where ever the path might take u. Am interested in the price of any of the boss familiars and geme mp familiars u have and a possible discount if i buy a boundle=)
HzGpUHb.png
Collecting nature like dragons so if u have any send me a PM i might buy them
@silverdrake hey, how much for traveller? :o i love it
@silverdrake hey, how much for traveller? :o i love it

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@silverdrake Ah, it's always saddening to see people leave, but it's also good to hear you'll be able to enjoy MistJam every year! :)

(Your dragons are quite lovely, and tempting the impulse buyer within me, but I'm hesitant to ask because they look rather expensive considering they come with everything on them, too.)

edit: Heck it, might as well ask. Price estimate for Kionah?
@silverdrake Ah, it's always saddening to see people leave, but it's also good to hear you'll be able to enjoy MistJam every year! :)

(Your dragons are quite lovely, and tempting the impulse buyer within me, but I'm hesitant to ask because they look rather expensive considering they come with everything on them, too.)

edit: Heck it, might as well ask. Price estimate for Kionah?
JBEajtP.gif
@silverdrake I don't suppose you have any gold/silver/iron ore do you? Also have any food for sale?
@silverdrake I don't suppose you have any gold/silver/iron ore do you? Also have any food for sale?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Animmai

Thank you ;v; I actually have quite a lot of boss fams and all the Gem MP fams minus the Glasswings. c: I can give you a 20% discount if you buy more than 7 items. c:

@thalassiq

Hey! ^^ The original artist is still printing it so I'd say shop price of 550g? c:

@Quinineer

Yep, I don't think I could completely let go of the site and especially that of my home flight. c: (Which ones are you looking at? c:)

Edit: I'd say with her apparel and familiar about 250kt? c:

@Archenitesky

I do! I have 102 Iron Ore, 1 Silver Ore and 3 Gold Ore. :) I also have food for sale; except seafood, which I'm keeping for when I return each year for MistJam. :)
@Animmai

Thank you ;v; I actually have quite a lot of boss fams and all the Gem MP fams minus the Glasswings. c: I can give you a 20% discount if you buy more than 7 items. c:

@thalassiq

Hey! ^^ The original artist is still printing it so I'd say shop price of 550g? c:

@Quinineer

Yep, I don't think I could completely let go of the site and especially that of my home flight. c: (Which ones are you looking at? c:)

Edit: I'd say with her apparel and familiar about 250kt? c:

@Archenitesky

I do! I have 102 Iron Ore, 1 Silver Ore and 3 Gold Ore. :) I also have food for sale; except seafood, which I'm keeping for when I return each year for MistJam. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Edited my original post a bit too late, lol.

My eyes are drawn towards Kionah, but I stubbornly doubt I'll have the funds. The devil on my shoulder is screaming to at least ask, so I will ^^;
@silverdrake Edited my original post a bit too late, lol.

My eyes are drawn towards Kionah, but I stubbornly doubt I'll have the funds. The devil on my shoulder is screaming to at least ask, so I will ^^;
JBEajtP.gif
@silverdrake what are you interested in for those things?
@silverdrake what are you interested in for those things?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41