Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | sb's store: apparel, fams, UMs, mats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
^
^
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@starblaziing How much for the Royal Cape?
@starblaziing How much for the Royal Cape?
@TinyCacti

Hi, and welcome to FR! The Royal Cape would be 90kt/100g. I can accept other forms of payment, like art, as well.
@TinyCacti

Hi, and welcome to FR! The Royal Cape would be 90kt/100g. I can accept other forms of payment, like art, as well.
@starblaziing I can do art! And thank you ^^
Could I add the Umbral Wreath as well?
@starblaziing I can do art! And thank you ^^
Could I add the Umbral Wreath as well?
@TinyCacti

Sure thing, it's a relatively cheap item in comparison.

Do you have any examples?
@TinyCacti

Sure thing, it's a relatively cheap item in comparison.

Do you have any examples?
@starblaziing not really but I could definently put together some for you. Would you prefer dragons or Ginjinkas?
@starblaziing not really but I could definently put together some for you. Would you prefer dragons or Ginjinkas?
@TinyCacti

Gijinkas would be nice! However, I don't have too many existing designs(one, to be exact), would you be comfortable going off of a description or a very simple design?

Also, what quality would you be willing to do? As in sketch, lineart, flat color, shaded, etc.
@TinyCacti

Gijinkas would be nice! However, I don't have too many existing designs(one, to be exact), would you be comfortable going off of a description or a very simple design?

Also, what quality would you be willing to do? As in sketch, lineart, flat color, shaded, etc.
@starblaziing yes I could do that ^^ I can do anything from a simple sketch to shaded or colored
@starblaziing yes I could do that ^^ I can do anything from a simple sketch to shaded or colored
@TinyCacti [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=139986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1400/139986_350.png[/img] [/url] Then, could you do a flat color bust of this girl? She has a simple design in her bio. I can send the apparel pieces as soon as you complete the piece ^^
@TinyCacti

139986_350.png

Then, could you do a flat color bust of this girl? She has a simple design in her bio.

I can send the apparel pieces as soon as you complete the piece ^^
@starblaziing Sure! I'll give get right to work
@starblaziing Sure! I'll give get right to work
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36