Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | sb's store: apparel, fams, UMs, mats
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
@MysticRobin

Oh, I thought you meant 4kg in noc scrolls, haha...

If you're still interested, that original offer sounds fine, sorry for the misunderstanding. I understand if you'd rather wait, though.
@MysticRobin

Oh, I thought you meant 4kg in noc scrolls, haha...

If you're still interested, that original offer sounds fine, sorry for the misunderstanding. I understand if you'd rather wait, though.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@starblaziing
yeah I thought something was off when you called my offer half pure when the majority of my payment was in pure gems haha

but it's alright!
yeah I'll pay with my original offer :>
give me a moment to set up the CR
@starblaziing
yeah I thought something was off when you called my offer half pure when the majority of my payment was in pure gems haha

but it's alright!
yeah I'll pay with my original offer :>
give me a moment to set up the CR
x FR+0
x Exalting Lair?
bio_texst_by_nyctophiliacrobin-dbjj4dx.png x Previously MysticRobin
x Previously Yuty
^
^
@starblaziing Are you accepting festival currency? I'd be happy to give you around 200 messenger scrolls for that Eliminate.
@starblaziing Are you accepting festival currency? I'd be happy to give you around 200 messenger scrolls for that Eliminate.
TTbPXX8.png
@blazingsnark

I'd definitely accept fest currency, but sadly at a 1:1 ratio to gems, so it would approximately be 300 scrolls.
@blazingsnark

I'd definitely accept fest currency, but sadly at a 1:1 ratio to gems, so it would approximately be 300 scrolls.
@starblaziing Eh, I can do that too~ spent all of yesterday watching Overwatch tournaments and grinding coli kill me now laughs Shall I set up the CR, or do you want to?
@starblaziing Eh, I can do that too~ spent all of yesterday watching Overwatch tournaments and grinding coli kill me now laughs Shall I set up the CR, or do you want to?
TTbPXX8.png
@blazingsnark

I can set up the CR, thanks!

at least you can actually sit down and coli instead of stopping every 5 minutes
@blazingsnark

I can set up the CR, thanks!

at least you can actually sit down and coli instead of stopping every 5 minutes
^
^
@Starblaziing, May you consider other UMs for items??
Also, how much for the wing silks?
@Starblaziing, May you consider other UMs for items??
Also, how much for the wing silks?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

I'm not really looking for UMs at the moment, sorry! The wing silks would be 245kt or 270g.
@Anubiis

I'm not really looking for UMs at the moment, sorry! The wing silks would be 245kt or 270g.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36