Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [MOVED TO NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55
@Sap88 I can brew for the festival.
@Sap88 I can brew for the festival.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
@Sap88 I'm available! c:
@Sap88 I'm available! c:
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@Sap88

I'm available! ^^
@Sap88

I'm available! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Sap88

I'm available for festival brewing :)
@Sap88

I'm available for festival brewing :)
@Sap88
I can do festival brewing.
@Sap88
I can do festival brewing.
@Sap88
Will be brewing a ton (and hopefully coliseum hunting), so might donate some surplus.
@Sap88
Will be brewing a ton (and hopefully coliseum hunting), so might donate some surplus.
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@Sap88

I'm available for the festival!
@Sap88

I'm available for the festival!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@kjelle @epicpython @80MintoMidnight @AnimeLover9631 @Flufferlover @DivineLush @MissGoldenPixel @felinekind @Daypaw @Mydragonsfly @SkyyeofEmber @Kisstolkitty @LibraryWhale @Snowwall @modernIcarus
Festival is in place and we are ready to brew!
This festival non-members will ping this pinglist and request orders, and you can accept as many as you want! Please feel free to claim orders, and if you do, then you can keep the fee (info here If there are no orders, you can ping me for mats to brew for the guild to sell, or send in your festival currency pre-brewed by you, for credits!

For now, sending you all a batch!

@SeaGodling @softowl
This festival will also have a shop available for members and non members, and we will be selling festival currency, chests and baldwin-exclusive skins! Check it out here!
@kjelle @epicpython @80MintoMidnight @AnimeLover9631 @Flufferlover @DivineLush @MissGoldenPixel @felinekind @Daypaw @Mydragonsfly @SkyyeofEmber @Kisstolkitty @LibraryWhale @Snowwall @modernIcarus
Festival is in place and we are ready to brew!
This festival non-members will ping this pinglist and request orders, and you can accept as many as you want! Please feel free to claim orders, and if you do, then you can keep the fee (info here If there are no orders, you can ping me for mats to brew for the guild to sell, or send in your festival currency pre-brewed by you, for credits!

For now, sending you all a batch!

@SeaGodling @softowl
This festival will also have a shop available for members and non members, and we will be selling festival currency, chests and baldwin-exclusive skins! Check it out here!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

Could you brew me 5 batches of 20 currency please?
@Sap88

Could you brew me 5 batches of 20 currency please?
@Gaston
Sure! That'll be 5kt plus mats + fee, is that ok?

@Gaston
Sure! That'll be 5kt plus mats + fee, is that ok?

Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55