Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [MOVED TO NEW THREAD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@sheofsilence: I have tons of mats I can give out to people who want to brew the scrolls.

edit: i'd probably want some sort of compensation, however.
@sheofsilence: I have tons of mats I can give out to people who want to brew the scrolls.

edit: i'd probably want some sort of compensation, however.
@SheofSilence Looks like I'll only be doing mat reductions since I'm 2/3rds through L10.

Throw me anything that needs reducing!
@SheofSilence Looks like I'll only be doing mat reductions since I'm 2/3rds through L10.

Throw me anything that needs reducing!
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@SheofSilence

Right now we are brewing mats, so we will send a crossroad to sap88 with what we have right now. We can volunteer, but might lack the materials to make some of what you need volunteers for.
@SheofSilence

Right now we are brewing mats, so we will send a crossroad to sap88 with what we have right now. We can volunteer, but might lack the materials to make some of what you need volunteers for.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@SheofSilence

I can brew some scrolls if given the materials. I have one Bogsneak scroll in my vault right now that I could use as compensation, if that works :)
@SheofSilence

I can brew some scrolls if given the materials. I have one Bogsneak scroll in my vault right now that I could use as compensation, if that works :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Pokemon You are always welcome to donate your mats to the guild, or trade them in for credits. Our treasure sales aren't open at the moment.
@Redfern @AoiNoRyuu Your brew is claimed! I'll send the mats to you, and our treasurer will send the treasure when they get online.
@Nekomancer77 Don't worry, we supply all the mats and treasure for the brews!
@Mydragonsfly your mats to reduce are incoming!
@Pokemon You are always welcome to donate your mats to the guild, or trade them in for credits. Our treasure sales aren't open at the moment.
@Redfern @AoiNoRyuu Your brew is claimed! I'll send the mats to you, and our treasurer will send the treasure when they get online.
@Nekomancer77 Don't worry, we supply all the mats and treasure for the brews!
@Mydragonsfly your mats to reduce are incoming!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence I've got one scroll ready and I can put reducing on hold for brewing srolls or ingredients.
@SheofSilence I've got one scroll ready and I can put reducing on hold for brewing srolls or ingredients.
@SheOfSilence I can brew the glass beakers with the materials!
@SheOfSilence I can brew the glass beakers with the materials!
unknown.png
@SheofSilence

In that case you have a level twelve willing to volunteer for anything needed within these levels. Just let us know what you need to brew, and send the stuff over. :)
@SheofSilence

In that case you have a level twelve willing to volunteer for anything needed within these levels. Just let us know what you need to brew, and send the stuff over. :)
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@SheofSilence I can brew a scroll.
@SheofSilence I can brew a scroll.
@SheofSilence, how urgently do you need reinforced glass beakers? I have a Skink that will finish around 21:15 FR time; I can make glass beakers after that. (The spreadsheet level is out of date - I'm level twelve now.)
@SheofSilence, how urgently do you need reinforced glass beakers? I have a Skink that will finish around 21:15 FR time; I can make glass beakers after that. (The spreadsheet level is out of date - I'm level twelve now.)
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55