Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM Accents - updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@haxure
Would you be able to hold it for me, like two or three days? I have to sell some Baldwin mats first.
@haxure
Would you be able to hold it for me, like two or three days? I have to sell some Baldwin mats first.
yRHzmiz.png
@sempervivums definitely! I'll set up a CR and you can just add the gems when you're ready~
@sempervivums definitely! I'll set up a CR and you can just add the gems when you're ready~
@haxure

How much for Aurora Spirit Smoke?
@haxure

How much for Aurora Spirit Smoke?
hu72dVR.png
@Tarrin ~2kg but I'm open to haggling!
@Tarrin ~2kg but I'm open to haggling!
@haxure

mmmm, would you take 500g for aventurine gleam?
i looked in the artist's shop but i couldn't find how much they sold it for :/

@haxure

mmmm, would you take 500g for aventurine gleam?
i looked in the artist's shop but i couldn't find how much they sold it for :/

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@nightmischief that sounds good to me! Go ahead and set up a CR whenever you want~
@nightmischief that sounds good to me! Go ahead and set up a CR whenever you want~
@haxure

woooo, thank you!

@haxure

woooo, thank you!

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@haxure if you still have it, how much are you seeking for your accent Seraphine?
@haxure if you still have it, how much are you seeking for your accent Seraphine?
@Werecobra maybe 850-900g?
@Werecobra maybe 850-900g?
@haxure Could I please ask how much your looking for Imperial Night?
@haxure Could I please ask how much your looking for Imperial Night?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23