Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Starr's Light DOM Discount [Offline]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48
@Starrlight haha I'm afraid it is! I'm hoping to get 2 Ghost and a Lovely Seraph but I'm also not rushed about it so I don't mind waiting right now until the demand isn't quite so high! :)
@Starrlight haha I'm afraid it is! I'm hoping to get 2 Ghost and a Lovely Seraph but I'm also not rushed about it so I don't mind waiting right now until the demand isn't quite so high! :)
@Starrlight --- May I also get a ping when you're available for DOM orders, please? Same as above, I'd love a new Ghost gene and the Lovely Seraph bundle.
@Starrlight --- May I also get a ping when you're available for DOM orders, please? Same as above, I'd love a new Ghost gene and the Lovely Seraph bundle.
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@aprilraven

It'll most likely be the next FR day by then, though. It's getting late where I live ^^" (If another dom shop willing to snipe ghost / lovely seraph comes up by then, I'd advise going there instead.)

Unless you'd still be interested in such a ping. In that case, I'd be happy to oblige.
@aprilraven

It'll most likely be the next FR day by then, though. It's getting late where I live ^^" (If another dom shop willing to snipe ghost / lovely seraph comes up by then, I'd advise going there instead.)

Unless you'd still be interested in such a ping. In that case, I'd be happy to oblige.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Brianne333 @aprilraven

I managed to grab two extra Lovely Seraph bundles when they stocked (with my own treasure). I'm going to send one to each of you shortly via PA. Feel free to decline it if you've already gotten a bundle.
@Brianne333 @aprilraven

I managed to grab two extra Lovely Seraph bundles when they stocked (with my own treasure). I'm going to send one to each of you shortly via PA. Feel free to decline it if you've already gotten a bundle.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Toxical @bumperstew @Sharkinator @Kizmetto @Rusher @Valka

I have to head off for the night now, and I was unable to get Ghost (taken by snipers being more hasty than me, I believe). Funds will be returned to all of you shortly.

Due to the currently ongoing hype around Ghost, I have also decided that I will not try to snipe it again for the time being. Sorry! Just not in the mood this week to compete with snipers trying to make a profit ^^"
@Toxical @bumperstew @Sharkinator @Kizmetto @Rusher @Valka

I have to head off for the night now, and I was unable to get Ghost (taken by snipers being more hasty than me, I believe). Funds will be returned to all of you shortly.

Due to the currently ongoing hype around Ghost, I have also decided that I will not try to snipe it again for the time being. Sorry! Just not in the mood this week to compete with snipers trying to make a profit ^^"
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight -- Got it, thank you so much! :)
@Starrlight -- Got it, thank you so much! :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
It's been a while. Here we go!
It's been a while. Here we go!
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight Could I get a Tundra scroll, please?
@Starrlight Could I get a Tundra scroll, please?
splat.gif
@PinkWater

Sure! That should be 42,500t C:
@PinkWater

Sure! That should be 42,500t C:
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight
May I put in an order for May I put in an order for a Lovely Seraph Jewelry bundle and a Pastel Thorn Tangle, please and thank you.
@Starrlight
May I put in an order for May I put in an order for a Lovely Seraph Jewelry bundle and a Pastel Thorn Tangle, please and thank you.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48