Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Dragon's Flair Apparel Store
1 2 3
[img]http:// [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30488170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304882/30488170_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Hi, I'm Fawn. Welcome to Dragon Flair! Here are the items for sale: Mage Thicket Socks = 4500 Pink Arm Bow = 4000 Cat's Tail Guard = 4000 Teardrop Lapis Luzli Belt = 4500 Forest Song Warrior Mask = 3000 (To be honest, why I'm selling it cheap is cos it's one of the most horrible pieces of apparel I've come across!) Fertility Queen Skin = 8500 Saucer Stare = 5000 Gold Filigree Helmet = 6000 Lion's Shoulder Pads = 4500 Canvas Bandanna = 4500 Tropical Birdskull Leg Band = 5500 Windwalker's Artic Boots = 5000 Cloudgazer's Artic Goggles = 4900 The Emperor's New Clothes = 3900 More Items Coming Soon Donations are welcome. You are allowed refunds if you don't want it, but you can only get a refund within fifteen days of purchase. Ok? SALE:
[img]http://[/img] 30488170_350.png
Hi, I'm Fawn. Welcome to Dragon Flair!

Here are the items for sale:
Mage Thicket Socks = 4500
Pink Arm Bow = 4000
Cat's Tail Guard = 4000
Teardrop Lapis Luzli Belt = 4500
Forest Song Warrior Mask = 3000 (To be honest, why I'm selling it cheap is cos it's one of the most horrible pieces of apparel I've come across!)
Fertility Queen Skin = 8500
Saucer Stare = 5000
Gold Filigree Helmet = 6000
Lion's Shoulder Pads = 4500
Canvas Bandanna = 4500
Tropical Birdskull Leg Band = 5500
Windwalker's Artic Boots = 5000
Cloudgazer's Artic Goggles = 4900
The Emperor's New Clothes = 3900

More Items Coming Soon

Donations are welcome.
You are allowed refunds if you don't want it, but you can only get a refund within fifteen days of purchase. Ok?
SALE:
If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life rewards you with more hellos
@dawnstar13 can I get the amber trapped fae skin? I'll pass on the sale, I really don't want anything else.
@dawnstar13 can I get the amber trapped fae skin? I'll pass on the sale, I really don't want anything else.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@dawnstar13 still selling the trickster's cards?
@dawnstar13 still selling the trickster's cards?
d3Cf1bh.png
@dawnstar13 ...Are you really offering the shady emblem and trickster's cards for less than 10,000t each? cause that's way undervalued. LAH is 14,000t for the emblem and 57,000t for the cards, you could sell those for a lot more than you're offering
@dawnstar13 ...Are you really offering the shady emblem and trickster's cards for less than 10,000t each? cause that's way undervalued. LAH is 14,000t for the emblem and 57,000t for the cards, you could sell those for a lot more than you're offering
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Dragonclaw101
Of course, can you send me a trade with the treasure, and I'll give you the item?
@refrayn Yes, I am. I remove items no longer for sale from the list.

@sockmonkeygerald I just want some intrest, and some people to buy my stuff. I will raise the prices later.
@Dragonclaw101
Of course, can you send me a trade with the treasure, and I'll give you the item?
@refrayn Yes, I am. I remove items no longer for sale from the list.

@sockmonkeygerald I just want some intrest, and some people to buy my stuff. I will raise the prices later.
@dawnstar13

Could I get everything 6k or lower?
@dawnstar13

Could I get everything 6k or lower?
may i buy a Trickster's Magic Cards?
may i buy a Trickster's Magic Cards?
@dawnstar13 can I pick up some cards?
@dawnstar13 can I pick up some cards?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@robemen of course, but I'm gonna raise the price a bit.
@nikki sorry, no. What is above six k is above six k.
@doodlefae sorry, you came a little too late.
@robemen of course, but I'm gonna raise the price a bit.
@nikki sorry, no. What is above six k is above six k.
@doodlefae sorry, you came a little too late.
Ivory mage's tunic here, please, Dawnstar.
Ivory mage's tunic here, please, Dawnstar.
1 2 3