Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Service [Fodder Lvl/Grinding]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][size=4][b]No Need to Ping I'm Subscribed :) Current Status[/b] [s]Online | Grinding[/s] | [b]Offline[/b] [/size] [/center] [center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2112791/1#post_25479064]Currently Working on/Waiting List[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2112791/1#post_25479070]Testimonials[/url][/size] ---------------------------- [font= Gabriola][size=7]Empyrean Forest Training Grounds[/size][/font] You wonder through the Tangled Woods on an old and worn path. It is dark and you are unsure you are even heading in the right direction. And yet you still trudge forwards, looking at the map in hopes of making sense of the confusing directions you had been given. Up ahead you see a light, a fire’s flicker the closer to get. With a smile you practically run towards the source of warmth. There you are greeted by a regal Skydancer who smiles warmly at you, [color=maroon][i]”Welcome to the Empyrean Forest”[/i][/color] she softly speaks as she motions you in. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37647901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376480/37647901_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [color=maroon][i]"There are many things you can do here; our training fields are open for your use. We have a strong team of fighters who will train you, they are also happy to take in your young to old. New warriors that need to be trained in order to properly serve our beloved Gods. They will teach them well and your kin will be promptly returned for their journeys to their highest honour." "You can also collect the fallen items from battles with the beasts in the forest. We only request you treat us with respect and please be patient while you remain in our forest clan."[/i][/color] [/columns] --------------------- [font= Gabriola][size=7][u]Coli Grinding[/u][/size][/font] I will grind in any venue of your choosing for any of the lengths of time listed below. Everything that is dropped will be collected and sent to you. Payment will be required at time of items being sent to you viz 2-way CR - 30 mins: 17k | 19g - 1 hour: 35k | 39g - 90 mins: 52k | 58g ------------- [font= Gabriola][size=7][u]Fodder Training[/u][/size][/font] Dragons can be leveled up to 10, make sure they are named and fully fed before being sent to my lair as those are required in order to train them. [b]Any dragon not named will be given a random name[/b]. Once they are trained to the level of your choice they will be returned to you for exalting. [i]Level -- Prince from First Level[/i] 1-3 = 1,500t | 2g 3-4 = 2,000t | 3g 4-5 = 3,500t | 4g 5-6 = 5,500 | 7g 6-7 = 8,000t | 9g 7-8 = 12,000t | 14g 8-9 = 14,000t | 16g 9-10 = 15,000t | 17g[/center] ----------------
No Need to Ping I'm Subscribed :)

Current Status

Online | Grinding | Offline

Currently Working on/Waiting List | Testimonials

Empyrean Forest Training Grounds
You wonder through the Tangled Woods on an old and worn path. It is dark and you are unsure you are even heading in the right direction. And yet you still trudge forwards, looking at the map in hopes of making sense of the confusing directions you had been given. Up ahead you see a light, a fire’s flicker the closer to get. With a smile you practically run towards the source of warmth. There you are greeted by a regal Skydancer who smiles warmly at you,
”Welcome to the Empyrean Forest” she softly speaks as she motions you in.

37647901_350.png

"There are many things you can do here; our training fields are open for your use. We have a strong team of fighters who will train you, they are also happy to take in your young to old. New warriors that need to be trained in order to properly serve our beloved Gods. They will teach them well and your kin will be promptly returned for their journeys to their highest honour."

"You can also collect the fallen items from battles with the beasts in the forest. We only request you treat us with respect and please be patient while you remain in our forest clan."

Coli Grinding

I will grind in any venue of your choosing for any of the lengths of time listed below. Everything that is dropped will be collected and sent to you.
Payment will be required at time of items being sent to you viz 2-way CR

- 30 mins: 17k | 19g
- 1 hour: 35k | 39g
- 90 mins: 52k | 58g

Fodder Training

Dragons can be leveled up to 10, make sure they are named and fully fed before being sent to my lair as those are required in order to train them. Any dragon not named will be given a random name. Once they are trained to the level of your choice they will be returned to you for exalting.

Level -- Prince from First Level

1-3 = 1,500t | 2g
3-4 = 2,000t | 3g
4-5 = 3,500t | 4g
5-6 = 5,500 | 7g
6-7 = 8,000t | 9g
7-8 = 12,000t | 14g
8-9 = 14,000t | 16g
9-10 = 15,000t | 17g

qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
[font= Gabriola][size=7][u]Currently Working On[/u][/size][/font] [list] [*] [s]Shidoo - 90mins Bamboo Falls[/s] pending payment [/list] [font= Gabriola][size=7][u]Waiting List[/u][/size][/font] [list] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/list]
Currently Working On

• Shidoo - 90mins Bamboo Falls pending payment

Waiting List
[font= Gabriola][size=7][u]Testimonials[/u][/size][/font] [center]These are past customers of the training camp and coli grinding services. These are completely optional to do. If you wish to leave one simply PM it to Caritas and it shall be added below. I want to thank everyone who has taken an interest in this service.[/center] -------------------------- [quote=Buffykiev]Caritas did some coli grinding for me a short while ago and they were fast and effective. I got the drops promptly and without any hassle. All in all it was a quick, pleasant experience and I definitely want to order more in the future ^.^[/quote] [quote=DragonYady]A while back Caritas did some coli grinding for me. She was fast and I was pleased with the results, she leveled them up faster than I could and will have her do some more grinding for me in the future. You will not go wrong using her service. :)[/quote] [quote=Momica]Affordable, quick, and great service. Was quick and thorough in providing the drops. Definitely coming back again. [/quote]
Testimonials
These are past customers of the training camp and coli grinding services. These are completely optional to do. If you wish to leave one simply PM it to Caritas and it shall be added below. I want to thank everyone who has taken an interest in this service.

Buffykiev wrote:
Caritas did some coli grinding for me a short while ago and they were fast and effective. I got the drops promptly and without any hassle. All in all it was a quick, pleasant experience and I definitely want to order more in the future ^.^

DragonYady wrote:
A while back Caritas did some coli grinding for me. She was fast and I was pleased with the results, she leveled them up faster than I could and will have her do some more grinding for me in the future. You will not go wrong using her service. :)

Momica wrote:
Affordable, quick, and great service. Was quick and thorough in providing the drops. Definitely coming back again.
@Cateleya @Coley @Quake @DragonYady @Kiryo @DragonEmpress91 @GhostQueen13 @Chasty @Ghostgirl32 @SoullessRogue @ladra @darkmicewar @RLisa @rosiejosie102 @Rosoidela @Starwindrider @XxRQYTxX @alari710 @Miasma5 @BrashLass @lalala145 @Buffykiev

Officially Open! Let me know if you're interested :)
@Cateleya @Coley @Quake @DragonYady @Kiryo @DragonEmpress91 @GhostQueen13 @Chasty @Ghostgirl32 @SoullessRogue @ladra @darkmicewar @RLisa @rosiejosie102 @Rosoidela @Starwindrider @XxRQYTxX @alari710 @Miasma5 @BrashLass @lalala145 @Buffykiev

Officially Open! Let me know if you're interested :)
@Caritas Could I get 1 hour of grinding in the Arena?
@Caritas Could I get 1 hour of grinding in the Arena?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva
sure thing! going to get started on that in just a moment :)
@Kedreeva
sure thing! going to get started on that in just a moment :)
@Buffykiev
of course :) you are next in line after kedreeva
@Buffykiev
of course :) you are next in line after kedreeva
got 2 slots open :)
got 2 slots open :)
@Caritas Would you be able to grind for an hour in the Crystal Pools? c:
@Caritas Would you be able to grind for an hour in the Crystal Pools? c:
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png